Remembering The Past

Next morning

Taraji POV

I woke up the next morning with the worse headache of my life. Terrence wasn't in the bed and there was some medicine and orange juice on the drawer that read: "Good morning kinky, take this. And I'm downstairs cooking breakfast.." I smiled at the note and took the medicine. I got up to pee and shower, then I headed downstairs. Terrence was there cooking breakfast and smiling at me. "Good morning ms.kinky, I made pancakes.." He said sitting there plate down at the table. "Was I drunk last night?" I asked him and he nodded. "You were very drunk, so drunk that you tried to suck me off. And you called me daddy surprisingly.." He said and I gasped. "I did...?" I said surprised. He nodded and grinned. "You didn't let me did you?" I asked him a and he stared at me awkwardly. "I mean what kind of guy would I be if I didn't?" He asked me and I walked up to him and slapped him across the face. "What the hell is your problem?!" I shouted at him and he started laughing. "Ha! You should've seen your face!" He shouted and me laughing but then stopped to hold his face. "Wait...so I didnt!?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Oh m gos don't scare me like that!" I shouted at him. "But you scared me last night by saying that you were pregnant." He said shaking his head. "Pfft, I didn't say that.." I said laughing. "I recorded it." He said and I gasped. I watched how I was all on him and when I was trying to suck him off, even when I told him I was pregnant. "Oh my god! I really went nuts last night.." I said sighing. "And you fell off of the dining room table..." He said and I gasped. "Really!?" I asked as he showed me the footage. "I had to secretly record it do that you won't take the camera from me.." He said smiling. I shook my head and just kissed him. "I'm so sorry for how I was asking...I was being a whore.." I said sighing. "No you weren't...you were drum. and at least you weren't doing that with anyone else. You were doing it with me.." He said kissing me. "God I love you.." I said sighing. "I love you too with your kinky ass.." He said kissing me again. We sat down and ate then got dressed because we were going grocery shopping today. I sighed and just thought about what I did last night. "You ready baby?" Asked terrence and I nodded. We got in the car and drove to the grocery store. When we walked in the first thing I did was go to the candy aisle. "You and that candy.." He said smiling at me. I smiled back and picked up some Hershey's candy. While we were walking to another aisle, some guy was staring at my ass and he was smiling and stuff. Terrence mean mugged him and wrapped his arms around me from behind, covering up my ass with his body. "What's wrong with you?" I asked him. "Some creepy ass dude staring at you." He said and i smiled. "Aww terry are you jealous?" I asked him. He shook his head and sighed. "Wait... Yesterday, when you said that your male assistant called you but for different reasons..what did you mean?" He asked me and I smiled. "I meant what is aid.." I said shrugging. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Why are you so grumpy?" I asked him. "Don't ask me questions." He told me and I rolled my eyes. "Then don't ask me any.." I said smiling and walking to an the rest of the aisle. "Ugh, you're so secretive sometimes.." I said under my breath. "What was that?" He asked me sternly. "I said you're secretive sometimes." I said back. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him from behind. He out his face in my neck and started kissing my shoulder. I shoved him off and chuckled. "Nope...you're not getting any." I said shaking my head. "Why?" He asked confused. "Because you're so damn mean to me.." I said shaking my head. "How?" He asked. "I don't know.. Maybe it's just me. I just don't know why you don't want me to ask you about anything...just why is that?" I asked him. "I don't know...I just feel awkward about it.." He said and I shook my head. "You shouldn't be when you're with me....you can't hide things from me..that's not right.." I said shaking my head. "Well there's nothing that I'm hiding from you. I promised that. And I showed you that yesterday morning.." He said grinning at me devishly. "Whatever, shut up.." I said kissing him gently. "I do like how you're so shy when you're sober, but when you're drunk you turn into a sex machine.." He said smacking my ass playfully. As I playfully pushed him back, some guy walked up to me and gave me a confused look. "Taraji?" He asked me and I turned to look at who it was. I was then surprised to see that it was my ex, Anthony from highschool. He wasn't a terrible one...but he just became a bit caught up in the wrong crowd. "Anthony!?" I shouted smiling. "Oh my god girl it is you! I was wondering where the hell your ass went!" He shouted as we laughed and hugged. "Girl how have you been?" He asked me. "I've been amazing recently- oh wait...anthony this is terrence...my um..." I said not really knowing how to put it into words. "...husband." Said terrence and I looked shocked at him. He smiled and winked at me. "Ooh girl! You're mar,ried! And he is fine with a capital F!" Shouted anthony and I laughed and terrence chuckled awkwardly. "Thanks.." I said laughing. "Wait..Anthony's you're gay now?" I asked him confused. "Well yeah girl you know..after I got over you I said hey there's no point in life anymore...I might as we'll change.." He said and I shook my head. "Well at least you're happy.." I said smiling awkwardly. "So girl I was thinking that we could catch up tonight...what do you think? Say...dinner tonight at 8?" He asked me and Terence eyed him down. "Sure.." I said smiling. Hey he was gay so it doesn't matter even if he is an ex...once you change orientations I don't think you can really go back. "Alright girl I'll see you.." He said smiling at me and giving me his number to that I can tell him our address. We hugged and he walked off. "Pfft if ant believe that he actually thinks that you're going with him.." Said Terrence laughing. "I am.." I said as I looked at some things in the deli section."what?!" He asked shocked. "What's the problem? He's gay!" I said shaking my head. "But still...what us he to you? Ex...best friend?" He asked me and I sighed. "Ex...I said looking away from him. "See..now that's just odd.." He said looking suspiciously. "Ugh it's not that bad once you turn gay I don't think you can go back.." I said and terrence looked like he reluctantly agreed. "Fine you can go, but if he tries something I won't hesitate to- "relax. Nothing's gonna happen and I'll be sure of that." I said ksising terrence cheek lightly. He sighed and shook his head..