Admitting Feelings..

-6:40 at tarajis house-

Taraji POV

I was in the house getting ready and i sighed and looked in the mirror. "What's wrong?" natasha asked me. "Maybe i did miss the perfect opportunity.." i told her smiling. She smiled and handed me my outfit off of the arm of the couch. I went and changed and when i came out natasha gasped. "You look amazing!" she told me as i shrugged.

"I guess

"I guess.." i told her. "Girl shut up you look good and you know it." she told me and i smiled. "Ok terrence should be here in any second-ok.." she said as the doorbell rang and it was terrence. He stood there looking a bit saddened but trying to be confident. I opened the door and he gave me a sad smile. "You look beautiful.." he told me and i smiled. "Thank you.." i told him. "Welcome" he told me. "Ok yall lets go.." said natasha as zuri walked up to the door too. We walked to the car and terrence opened the door for me and i grinned. He got in and was going to put the seatbelt around me but i grabbed it before him and smiled awkwardly. "Oh..right.." he said looking away. I sighed and so did he. "Can yall please gorw the hell up!!" shouted natasha. "Woah baby chill.." said zuri. "No man I'm sick of this shit!!" she shouted as as pulled up to the restaurant. "What's wrong?" asked terrence. "You know what the hell is wrong.." she said shaking her head. Me and terrence sighed at the same time and terrence got out of the car opening the door for me. He grabbed my hand and helped me out. I smiled slightly and so did he. He closed the car door and looked at me. "Do you mind if i.." he said reaching for my hand. I shook my head slightly and he slowly grabbed it and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. "Please forgive me..i want to at least have fun together tonight...this last night..." he told me sulking a bit and i smiled. "I forgive you...but.." i said. "I know.." he said smiling. He started to walk towards me and i panicked a bit. He hugged me like he usually does with wrapping his hands around my waist. I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around his neck. I sighed and shook my head. This was alot on my head tonight. We heard a small sound of thunder and slowly separated. "It looks like it gonna rain in a few...maybe we should go inside.." terrence said and i nodded as he grabbed my hand slightly and i looked away. We walked inside and got a table. I sat next to terrence and zuri and natasha sat across from us. I cleared my throat and picked up a menu. Terrence did the same. "So what do you want to eat?" terrence asked me.