CHAPTER 5

Leo's POV

   I slept terrible.  I dreamt that Nina needed help and was going to die. I woke up with sweat everywhere.  I went to the river and washed my face. I wish Nina was here. When she was around me, I got a warm feeling that no one else can give me. I think I lo- No! I couldn't have. I don't love her, do I? Love, love, love. I never loved someone before. I smiled at myself. I love love! What if Nina doesn't love me? Then again, what if she does! Nina was mad at me though, so how could she love me? I sighed. I now hate love!

   I went to go mining.  I dug strait down. I found iron, and GOLD!!! Seven blocks total. I jumped filling it with dirt until I was back on the surface. I went to my house to melt the gold. Yaaaaay!

Nina' s POV

   I sighed. They give me so many complicated tasks.  I want to go to the nethers because I heard, it has portals.  I may be able to go home. But they said I need to get stuff first. Like diamonds, gold. Or 100 mushrooms. How about watermelon seeds. What, will a pink sheep be next? I gasped. Maybe if I give them one, I won't have to do anything else. But that is Leo's sheep and he deserves it. This is so complicated. I ran to his house. I opened the door to find Leo standing there with the furnace on.

"Hey, Leo?"

"Huh, oh. I'm so sorry about yesterday and all that." He said.

"I'm sorry too, about not helping." I said.

   I felt my cheeks blush. His ears turned red, literary,  as red as a crayon. We stood there staring at each other in silence. I was happy he didn't get mad.