CHAPTER 2

Leo's POV

   I just stood there with my mouth hung open. What the heck? My hands had a tight grip on the stone ax. So, I did what she told me to do. I went away from the hotel by some apple trees. I started chopping them down. Nina was right, it does go fast. I stopped when it was getting darker out.

   By then, I cut down a lot of wood. I had 24 wood. I ran back to my hotel room. I went to the crafting table. I made 128 wooden planks. Decent. I looked outside and saw it was pitch black out. Along with some moldy green things and a...... skeleton?  I looked out a different window. I saw a green thing with four legs but no arms. I also saw spiders with glowing red eyes. I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't.  Not with monsters near by anyways. I waited until they went away. I slept.

   I woke up. I felt my stomach rumble. I ate an apple. I went outside, away from Brooke's property to start a house. It was a 7×7. I finished it. Half the day was over. I went and built a chest with some leftover planks. I put my food in there along with two gunpowder. I made a door and put it on. I saw some sand and put it in my backpack.  I got 10 pieces and went back. I realized I need stone. I went to the hotel. I grabbed my wooden pic-ax and goot stone. I made a stone pic-ax later and a furnace. I made glass. I put in holes in my house and made windows.

   "There." I looked at my brand new house.

   It was getting dark out so I went back and went to sleep. In the morning, The people woke me.

"You are ready to leave. Choose a chest before you go."

"That one." I pointed to the middle one. Inside, there was a bed, five beefs, five iron ingots, a bucket, two iron pic-axes, 64 wooden planks, and 20 torches. Wow, a lot of stuff.

   I went back to my new house. I also got to keep the chest. I placed it down by the door. I put torches all around my house. It got dark so I went to sleep.