Chapter 4

SaBrina Pov
::<>::

Monday had passed and Nick girlfriend didn't do shit. She got a big mouth on her and that's exactly why Nick like her. I was in my second hour and it wasn't that interesting. All the loud and bad ass kids sat in the back and the niggas wouldn't leave me alone.

"Aye?" This cute Lightskin dread head guy that was sitting next me said. I glanced at him and he smiled with a mouth full of golds.... I didn't care much for that, I just wanted to see what he was working with without them golds.

"You fine, when you start going here? I never seen you around and you too sexy to miss." He said, damn he was talking too much already.

"I started Friday." I said, examining him. He looked like the rapper T.I a little but much younger.

"Well being around this damn school you Needa know a nigga like me." He said and I nodded. Nick was the only nigga I needed to know. "My name Ced."

"I'm SaBrina." I said and he smiled.

Once class was over, he walked me to my next class. I had saw Nick in the hallway and he just stared at me. He kinda turned his nose up at me too but I didn't know why.

It was lunch hour and Ced had found me, sitting his tray across from mine.

"You don't talk to no niggas up here do you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"The way my life set up, I don't have time for niggas." I said, flipping my hair back and taking a sip of my bottle water.

"I like that in you cause most girls that look like you be out here bad." He said and I tilted my head.

"Excuse the fuck out of me? Girls like me?" He put his hands up.

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant it as in good looking, you know, fine." He said and I slowly nodded. I was starting to like him less and less.

School was finally out and Ced had found me again.

"Can I get yo number so I can hit you up later?" He asked, pulling out his phone. I gave him my number and a bear hug then headed to Nick car. He was already sitting in there like he was waiting for hours.

"Took you long enough." He said, turning his nose up as he started his car. I didn't say nothing because I didn't wanna argue with him.

I thought we were going home but he pulled up to my daddy trap house.

"What we doing here?" I asked, checking my surroundings.

"Just get out my car and go see what yo pops want." He said, throwing his right hand up at me. I say my History textbook on the dashboard and headed inside. This was not a place for a pretty girl like me to be at.

I got to my dad office and knocked on the door. Once I entered, he hopped right on dummy.

"You was talking to this dude today?" He showed me a printed out picture of Ced. I slowly nodded my head, not understanding what was wrong. This my was last year of school and I'm pretty sure I could have male friends.

"Yes or no SaBrina?!"

"Yeah." I said, swallowing hard.

"I don't wanna ever hear nor catch you talking to this nigga! We don't fuck with his kind and I'll be damned if you disobeyed me!" He yelled at me. I wasn't scared of nobody but when my father voice was raised at me, it hurt my feelings.

"Do you fucking understand me?!" He came from around his desk and I quickly nodded my head. "Give me yo phone." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Give me the fucking phone!" I reached into my back pocket and have him my IPhone 6 with the raspberry case I just bought before I came here.

He tossed it into the dusty ass brick wall aside of me. I heard my baby shatter as it hit the floor.

"You don't need a phone, I brought you down here to finish of school and learn something. That phone getting you sidetracked with these nappy headed ass lil boys. When I see you got yo shit together, I'll replace it. Your dismissed." He said waving his hand at me. I felt tears running down my face and my heart was beating faster. Did all of this shit just happen over Ced!? A nigga that I barely liked!

"Dad-" He cut me off.

"SaBrina I don't wanna hear that shit, next you won't have no designer shit if you keep fucking around. Now get the fuck out my office!" He yelled and I jumped. I wiped my face as I made it back out to Nick car. I got in and he stared at me. I turned towards the window and he started his car up.

Thinking we were going home again, we headed to some unknown place. He beeped his horn and stared at me.

"Do me a favor a hop in the back real quick." I got out and got in the back because this was his car. As I was trying to calm myself down in the inside, out walked Eureka. She hopped in the front seat and they pecked lips.

"You did not tell me to get in the back because of this stupid ass bitch!" My voice was a little hoarse because I was still upset from the Ced situation.

"Watch yo mouth Bruh." Nick said, mugging me and turning up his Lucci CD. I immediately opened my car door, hopping out with my textbook in my hand.

"Get back in the fucking car." Nick said sternly. Everybody must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

"No, I'm not riding in the fucking back while her ugly ass in the car." I said and he shook his head. Right before my eyes he pulled off... Leaving me... In the middle of the street of someone else hood. It all started hitting me, Nick was the one who told me dad he seen me with Ced.

Spoil YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara