Chapter 3

SaBrina Pov
::<>::

I kind of liked Nick, he was fine as fuck. Plus I could tell he had that mean nigga side. I just didn't know how to tell him that plus my dad would kill me. Keeping his girlfriend away was the only thing I could think of at the moment. Over the phone she said she would have something for me Monday. I wasn't worried because I knew this girl wasn't fucking with my hands.

I had taken a shower then got in bed, my first day of school was pretty decent but I was glad it was Friday.

Nick was knocking at my door and he wanted to know if I could make him something to eat. It wasn't really much left in the fridge so we headed to the nearest grocery store.

We were in line about to pay for our items when a woman stopped us.

"You guys are a beautiful couple." She said winking at me and I winked back.

"We appreciate it."

"We do?" Nick was lost. I just shrugged my shoulders when she walked away.

We got back home and I started cooking. Steak, potatoes and mixed veggies were on the list.

"Nick can you role me a blunt?" I asked him and he looked around.

"Who you think I am? A maid?" I nodded and started to laugh. "Plus you must got yo shit already."

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes, he had me fucked up.

"I'm in here cooking for yo hungry ass, that's the least you can do." I said, checking on the steak that I had in the oven.

We had ate then smoked three blunts, I was high as hell and Nick wasn't making it no better by rolling another one. His eyes were red and low, I could barely keep mine open.

"Yo pops know you be blowing strong like this?" Nick asked, lighting the blunt.

"My dad don't know a lot of things." I said, smirking. Nick stared at me, had me thinking he was catching on but all he did was laugh.

After we had smoked, all I remembered was falling asleep next to him on the couch. I had woken up around 2 in the morning and Nick was all stretched out. I pushed his feet from my lap to the floor. He instantly sat up and looked at me.

"Girl don't be doing that to me." He said, muffing my head and getting up. He stretched and I saw the lower part of his body. I already knew he was working with a body and some more.

"Why you staring at me like that?" He asked and I quickly blinked my eyes.

"Can you help me up?" I reached my hands up as he helped me.

Once I got to my room, I immediately locked my door. I was liking him more than I thought. Us having sex all around this penthouse was running through my mind. Seeing him naked would just make my day.

I laid in my bed, thinking of ways to get him to notice me. He had a whole girlfriend and I needed to chill out... But I wasn't a bad looking female so I'm already knowing he wasn't going to be able to resist. Eureka didn't deserve him at all and I was gone show her exactly why.