Chapter 2

Nick Pov
>>|<<

I had woke up in my new bed to the smell of breakfast. So she was fine and she knew how to cook. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I headed downstairs and she was already dressed and ready. She was looking good in her pink tube top, True Religion skinny jeans, and pink 13's to match.

I ate my food and it was actually good, I hadn't had no hot meal in a while due to my dad not knowing how to cook.

"Who taught you how to cook?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I was always in the kitchen and cookbooks." She said grabbing  her phone  as I put my empty plate in the sink.

We pulled up to the school and everybody was looking Like we was a couple. I already knew I was gone have to deal with Reka in a little bit.

"Who is shawty?" Drea asked and I laughed.

"That there is SaBrina." I said and she dapped me up.

"Bout time you got rid of Eureka ass." She said, shaking her head.

"Aww Nawl, that's bossman daughter." I said and her eyes widened.

"You got to put me on." She said and I nodded.

"You know I got you big fella." I said and we did our handshake then separated.

"Come on, let me get you a schedule." I said to SaBrina as we walked through the hallways. Plenty people was looking at us and I didn't even have heat on me.

I had gotten a text from my dad saying 'don't bring yo ass back", I was getting tired of this nigga. Somebody snatched my phone out my hand and I looked up... It was Eureka.

"So you ain't see me calling you all last night?! Who is this bitch Nick!!!? This the bitch you been with?!" She yelled loud as fuck. I looked over at SaBrina and she smirked at me.

"Yes baby, I am the bitch who been having his attention. Come on Nick." She grabbed my arm and snatched my phone from Eureka. Reka face was soooo shitty, everybody who was watching the scene was shocked. Shit I was even shocked because that was the most I den' heard SaBrina talk.

We walked around Eureka and her clit and headed to the office.

"Why you do that to my girl?" I asked SaBrina and she looked at me.

"That's your girl? Boy you don't have no taste." She said, laughing. "Plus she ain't the girl for you, she too loud."

"Looks don't always matter." I said and she nodded.

"It's what's inside the panties?" She asked and I nodded. I wasn't about to lie to her.

"I feel you but you can do better, much better, trust me." She said, as the Assistant handed her her schedule.

I had skipped last hour and smoked me a blunt. I never really cared about school, but my pops made me go.

It was a knock at my window and it was Drea.

"I knew I'd find yo ass out here." She said as I passed her the blunt.

"I can't wait Til this school shit is over with." I said and she shook her head.

"If you keep skipping, yo ass gone be here forever." She wasn't lying about that.

"What happened earlier with Eureka? Everybody been talking about it."

"She just been tripping like always, thinking SaBrina was my bitch." I said, shaking my head.

"Nick you deserve better and you know you do, matter of fact.... I don't even want SaBrina no more, you get at her." She said and I laughed.

"Nawl, that's bossman daughter and I don't want to no type of confusion." I said, hitting the end of the blunt.

"I'm pretty sure he would approve of it if he letting you stay Inna flat with her. He probably did the shit on purpose, for both of y'all own good."

"Drea Imma need you to stop smoking cause you talking a lot of bullshit right now." I said, turning up my Lucci CD.

The bell had rung five minutes later and SaBrina made her way to the car. She got in the backseat, noticing Drea in the front.

"Shawty you can get in the front." Drea said, getting out. "Nick think about what I said and hit my line."

We pulled up to my house cause I needed to get more shit from my house. We got out and headed inside, my pops was sitting on the couch.

"Look who finally decided to come home." He said.

"Bruh shut that shit up." I said and SaBrina hit me and gave me a stern look.

We headed upstairs and grabbed a few things.

"Nick you shouldn't talk to yo dad like that, it's not cute."

"SaBrina you should mind yo business, this ain't it got nothing to do with you." I said, going into my stash and getting more money.

"You right." She said and I nodded. I'm always right.

The whole ride back she didn't say a word and Reka was calling me like crazy. SaBrina snatched my phone and answered it.

"Imma need you to stop calling his damn phone!.... Ok, that's fine... Now get off his line." She hung up and threw it in my lap.

"Aye? What's yo problem? Answering my phone then throwing it." I said, looking up at her. I was sitting on the couch and she was standing over me.

"Stop whining, have a little fun." She said, muffing my head and going into the kitchen.

I was real close to putting her in her place.