Chapter 5

Nick Pov
>>|<<

I went back to the penthouse with Reka, leaving SaBrina behind. She was too damn old to be acting the way she was. Plus she knew I had a girlfriend.

"What you thinking about?" Eureka asked, sitting next to me. "About that bitch?"

I looked over at her and she shook her head.

"I got something that'll take her off yo mind," she said, unzipping my pants. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the head she was about to give me.

Once she was done, I gave her a extra toothbrush. Somehow my mind still eased back to SaBrina. I just left here and she didn't know where she was at. Anything could happen to the girl and it was getting late out.

"I hope somebody den' snatch the little bitch up and raped her." Eureka said, laughing.

"Let's go." I said, grabbing my car keys.

I pulled up to Reka house and saw SaBrina sitting on her porch. Her hair was all over the place and it looked like she had been crying from where I was at. Reka laughed as she got out, SaBrina looked up at my car immediately made her way to it. As Eureka got in the house, SaBrina was getting in. I looked over at her and her once red straight her was wild and all over the place. Her eyes were bloodshot red like she had been crying.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I pulled off. I looked over at her and he legs were shaking. The History textbook that was on her lap was bloody and torn the fuck up. I immediately pulled over and threw my shit in park.

"SaBrina?" I said, tapping her arm. On both of her wrist were red bruises and she even had a black eye. "What the fuck happened to you?!"

She put her hands over her face and began to cry. In the inside, I felt bad because it was my fault. Whatever the fuck happened to her was my fault and I was about to be out of some major dough.

She kept crying and I grabbed her wrist. "Talk to me."

"Right after y'all pulled off some drunk as man came... H-He was Trynna force himself on but I fought for my life." She said, snatching away from me.

"How did he look?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Just don't tell my dad. He would kill me. I should have just got in the fucking backseat." She said, fanning herself.

I didn't know what to say and I didn't wanna say the wrong thing.

"Nick please just take me home." She got to crying again.

I pulled up to the house and we got out. "SaBrina wait." I said as I made my way to her side of the car. She stared up at me as I grabbed her wrist.

"Look, I didn't know that shit was going to happen to you." I put her hands into mine. "I shouldn't have even went to pick up Eureka... I was just angry about the whole Ced thing. Ced one of our worst enemies and me seeing you with him.... I didn't like the shit. So I figured I was gone tell yo pops because I didn't want you to think I was Trynna cockblock. I'm sorry Ight?" I didn't do the apology shit but I was wrong on so many levels. I saw her bottom lip trembling so I pulled her into my chest. I felt her sobbing as I pulled back. Her face was a little but she was still fine. I grabbed her chin and looked at her lips. I looked into her eyes and it was like she was telling me to kiss her.... But this was Bossman daughter. We both leaned in as our lips touched I felt a spark.

"Ya' crunchy ass lips shocked me." She said, giggling.

"I didn't mean to kiss you." I said, awkwardly.

"It's ok Nick, I liked it." She said, smirking and pulling away. "I accept your apology too."

Once we got in the house, I ran her a bubble bath. She was in need of one. Her face wasn't really that bad, just a small bruise under her eyes.

"I'll buy you some new weave if that makes you feel better." I said, and she laughed.

"Do you buy Eureka weave?" I shook my head, "Ok then."

"I'm just Trynna be nice, I don't know what you want to make you feel better."

"Dinner would be nice." She smiled.

"Aight go get dressed."

"No, I want you to cook for me." She said and I laughed. Was he Foreal ?

"My shit is explicit, you won't be able to even take a bite."

"You think so?" I nodded. "We'll get to cooking."