Part 17

Kalani POV"Ronnie you stupid man" Chris says as we all chime in laughing

Kalani POV
"Ronnie you stupid man" Chris says as we all chime in laughing. "Fr though I could smell her  pussy as soon as I walked in class , then she had the nerve to have a smart mouth along with it." He said scoffing and rolling his eyes. I was now rocking back in forth in my chair to calm myself down . We all met up for dinner well almost everyone and Ronnie is telling us about this girl that pissed him off the first day . "Aye but on another note where's August bitch ass" he said taking another bite of his chipotle "still in the room he said he wasn't hungry" Chris replied biting into his burger.

That's what I mean about almost everyone , ever since earlier he hasn't answered my calls or texts . "What's up with him? " Ronnie questioned while putting hot sauce on his food . "Hell if I know , he was fine when we got here , maybe he just home sick or some shit ." I hear Chris say . August is just ... I don't know it's like he's the same dude from when I first met him and he's the same dude I got to know that turned out to not be so bad , that turned into my bestfriend . "Something always wrong with his ass" Serenity said while laughing " nigga need some pussy I keep telling His ole nawlins head ass " Ronnie said chuckling , bringing everyone else into laughter except for me .

I don't feel comfortable joking around without him being here , knowing that something is wrong with him . "Um.. Guys I'm gonna bring him some food and see what's up I'll be right back "I say as I walk over to Panda Express getting him fried rice and orange chicken . I try calling his phone again . No answer . Blowing out my breath I pay for the food and make my way to the elevator up to his dorm. "Excuse me young lady what are you doing up here ?"I hear a voice from behind say as i was making my way down the hall. Dammit , it's the boys dorm advisor . "Umm I just came to check up on my friend he hasn't been answering my calls or anything so I just wanted to make sure he's alright " I said calmly as I turned around facing him .

"Well that's fine but you do know no company allowed up here after 9:30 it's 8:32 right now I'm hoping that you'd show your own way out so that I wouldn't have to." He said in a sarcastic tone as I nodded, turned back around rolling my eyes, and made my way to the dorm room. Smart ass.

August POV
Laying on the bed I flip yet another channel. There's literally nothin. On tv I don't see how people even pay for this . Snapping me out of my scavenger hunt I hear a knock at the door. Chris needs to start bringing his fucking key instead of leaving it here all the time . Sighing and slowly making my way to the door . He knocks again "motherfucker I'm coming!" I yell as I swing the door open to reveal it wasn't Chris . Rolling my eyes I sigh "yes?" ,"yes ? Yes? Why haven't you been answering my calls or texts and why did you just leave like that this morning are you okay? What's going on ?" Kalani asks giving me a stink face . I'm really not up for all this talking to be honest .

"Nothing I'm cooling" , "cooling?" She asks . "Just that " I reply leaning on the door now. "August you know you can talk to me about anything I'm your bestfriend that's what I'm here for-" , "you done?" I say as I cut her off . I'm tired of talking I wish she just leave me alone . "Excuse me ? Have you lost your mind ?" She says seeming taken back by what I had said . "Heard me loud and clear , so are you done ?" I ask again rolling my eyes . Seeing her eyes get watery she throws the bag that I didn't notice was in her hand, at me . "Fuck you August , fuck you!" She says as she begins to walk away . In this moment I instantly felt a rush of guilt . Smacking my lips I yell for her to come back "lani I'm sorry man don't be like that."

"Fuck off August don't call text or anything me I'm done with you , some damn bestfriend you are ." She says as she presses the elevator button waiting for it to open . Walking up behind her I grab her arm to turn her around. Just to see her face with tears streaming down . Lani I'm sorry I-" ,"save it August , you're nothing to me anymore"she says as she looks up at the beep from the elevator signaling it's coming up . damn that hurt . " c'mon don't say that-" cutting me off she snatched her arm from my grip and made her way into the elevator. Pressing the button to close the door as fast as she can . Just as I walk up to walk it , it closes . August what have you done .

Kalani POV
As the doors close I began to cry , harder than I was before . How could he just talk to me like that , I didn't nothing wrong . As the elevator opens I walk out and make my way to the girls side . "What did a-" cutting Ronnie off I continue to walk by ignoring his and everybody else talking to me . A few minutes later I reach my dorm room, slamming the door shut I lay down on my bed and began to cry into my pillow. August really has me fucked up .

((How you guys liking it so far ? Told you it's going to get juicy . Updating twice today so be on the look out . Btw those are parts of the food court in the media and below the media , just in case you guys were curious. Love you guys. XO❤️ ))