Part 7

August POV /Graduation
"Graduation time " I said smiling putting on my cap "this for you Mel " I say fixing my tie and grabbing my apartment key this is the day , the day I've been waiting for my whole life not only am I proud to make Mel proud of me but I'm also proud of myself . Grabbing my house key and turning off the lights I make my way out the door locking it . Making my way to the bus stop I sit on the bench waiting for the bus to come . This is my day I say to myself smiling .

20 minutes later
"C'mon Ron just a few more I'm sure August don't mind" Ronnie mom says pushing us two up close together taking more photos "mom please ." Ronnie said as the door bell rings "I got here as fast as I could " I hear Carol voice say Carol is coming to my graduation , this woman has been here for me every step of the way and there's no way I could ever thank her enough "August you look so handsome " she says touching my cheeks tearing up " c'mon now mama Carol you don't have to touch na' ." I say smiling and moving her hands away from my face I call her mama Carol now since she's like my second mom . "Boy hush , now you and Ronnie get together for a picture " she says taking out her camera blowing out my breath Ronnie says " my mom can send them to you it's about 50 of them mother-" , "Ron !!" His mom yells slapping his head I start to laugh rubbing on the ends of my gown this is finally happening " sorry ma sorry Carol , but my mom can send them to you were going to be late so well meet you there" he replied grabbing his keys . We hug and say our goodbye then make our way to Ronnie's car getting it ,I need me a car this bus shit not working anymore .

Pulling up at the school after a 10 minute drive Ronnie cuts the car off locking the doors "nigga what you doing ?" I say looking at him raising an eyebrow "there go baeeeesss ." He replied smirking , if this nigga don't get the hell reaching over I unlock the car and quickly open my door "na' what I tell yo ass before we got here " I asked shutting the car door with him doing the same locking the car "that I'm sexy and my hair the fuck great -" he says in a girl voice as I cut him off " man you gay " I said while chuckling and pushing him a lil . " whatever bro  , Aye Kalani !! Si!!" He yells to get their attention here comes the pettiness " hey Ronnie , August right ? " her friend asks  me and I nod to confirm " oh hey guys." The Kalani girl says smiling . Feeling someone nudge me I look over at Ronnie giving me a smirk and side eye , rolling my eyes I put my hands in my pocket slouching a lil " I didn't know you were graduating with us August " Kalani says smiling "yeah me either at first " I reply laughing a lil "well we should get in Mr.McCow will be pissed if we haven't atleast rehearsed once before it starts " her friend says laughing and starting to walk away "nice talking to you guys " Kalani turns around and says as she follows that serenity girl . "My dude you're so getting that " Ronnie says trying to dap me up " yo chill and let's go ." I say smacking his hand out the way and start walking .

2hrs later
Moving around in my seat I'm starting to get in patient this dude has been talking for 30 minutes straight I just want my diploma - wait dude ? Ronnie rubbing off on me . Looking to my side I see Ronnie watching a movie on his phone with his ear buds in " nigga !" I whisper yell at him smacking his leg " ouch what !" He shouts a little taking his ear buds out putting his phone away " I know he talking too much but damn at least look like ya' paying attention with your rude ass" I say laughing " man he doing too much " he says leaning back in his chair , since my last name Alsina and his Banks we got put side by side surprisingly " as we get into this part I ask you all to come up here and accept your diploma normally without the whipping and Nae naein' you all do in this generation and now without anymore wait  to announce our graduates for 2015" I hear the principle say watching as everyone gets up screaming and shouting "I'm wilding out when I get up there , he not my principle after I get my diploma in my hand " Ronnie says laughing and thumb shining his shoes making me laugh a little bit too .

"Mr.August Alsina graduating with an 3.0 GPA I've gave notification that Mr. August will not like to say his college at the moment but I'm pretty sure he'd be happy with his choice" he says smiling happy with my choice I ask myself as I get up to make my way up on the stage you could almost hear a pin drop it was so silent until ...