Part 12

Kalani POV
Laughing and walking out of the elevator we see August and Chris playing on their phones . "Took you long enough " Chris said wrapping his arms around serenity . Rude ass . "Hell up Christopher " I say rolling my eyes "anyways this is my room mate Natalie , Nat this is August , and that is Chris " I say pointing to them as I say their names .

With Natalie smiling and saying hey to both of them we make our way to the food court . "I'm in the mood for pizza, what about you best ?" August said walking up to sbarro . I think I can get use to this every day , there's even a Panda Express too . "Yeah I'm down for pizza, what about yall ?", "I'm down for anything right now " said serenity running her stomach .

After we got our food we sat at a table and started to talk . "You guys are chill , I like yall " Natalie said biting into her sub . " you cool peeps too, where you from anyways ?" Chris asked sipping some of his drink . This hands down is the best meal I've eaten in my life , or maybe in 5 hours . "LA born and raised " she said laughing . " how about you guys ?" , "New York , well except for August " looking at August I see him sitting back eating his pizza . He really haven't said much since last night .

August POV
"New York , well except for August " I hear Chris say , leaning back I take another bite of my pizza . Ever since last night I've been feeling some type of way about Kalani like .... My emotions everywhere . It wasn't the first time the thought brushed my mind . It was the first time I had sat and actually thought about it and ever since we got here it hasn't helped . Let me fill you in .

•flashback•
We've been at the beach now for about 3 hours maybe , took us a house to get up here . So far I've just been chilling enjoying the heat . Buring my feet I the sand as I sat , I watched the tides coming in .

Corny I know but it's peaceful , it helps me think . "what's wrong ?" Kalani says coming up beside me . "Oh nothing just coolin' ya know ?" I reply back smiling a bit . Over these months I think I've grown feeling. For Kalani , I don't want to and wish I didn't but I can't help it . This girl attracts me , I don't know I'm not going to try to get with her now that we're friends I wouldn't be right . Staying friends would be good .

Besides maybe she doesn't feel the same and I really don't want to have to hear the mouths of Chris and them , they already think we have something going on . Maybe I don't know , maybe I'm just saying it because she's the only girl I've got close to since I left New Orleans . Feeling her sit beside me I turn to look at her .

"You know something ?" She asked turning to look at me . "What ?" , " you know a lot about me , and so do I as to you ..but a lot of things remain a mystery with you " she replied smiling weakly .We may have become close within these few months but I didn't tell her my story . I don't think I can tell anyone just yet . It's my story and I'm just now leaking from it .

"Well what would life be without a few mysteries now hm ?" I say back chuckling " yeah ." She smiles back grabbing my hand . Feeling a cool rush I look up to see serenity , Ronnie, and Chris holding buckets " did yall niggas just pour water on us ?" I look over at Kalani grabbing a hand full of sand while still laughing . Standing up she signals me to grab some as well. " yup because you guys are party poopers " serenity said sticking her tongue out laughing.

Grabbing a hand full also I stand up holding it behind my back ." Okay yall , yall got us g- " I stopped and we threw the sand balls we made at -, them as they ran . "Ouch !!!! Fuck !!" Looking over at Kalani laughing we high five each other and run after them .
Flashback over•
"Aug!" Snapping out of it I looked over at Chris . "What nigga?" ,"Natalie just asked you a question " he said shaking his head . Checking the time and putting my phone back in my pocket . "Sorry , what was it ?" I ask sliding up to the table resting my elbows on it . I hate to be in a bad mood but I can't help it , me thinking is setting me back to my attitude 2 months ago .

"I said where are you from ?" She replied laughing and handing Kalani her phone . She can't tell by my accent ? Damn . Resisting the urge to roll my eyes I look up and say "New Orleans " . Grabbing another slice of pizza. I take a bite and see everyone staring at me . "What?" I replied with my mouth full . "August are you okay ?" I hear Kalani ask from beside me "yup peachy " I say back fake smiling. Maybe I just need to rest to get my mind off things .

"Has anyone seen Ronnie ?" I ask biting into my pizza . I needed a way to avoid the conversation , knowing where he was . "nah , he should be on his way though " Chris says . Just as we spoke to soon , I saw Ronnie walking up to us with a football in one hand and another boy walking beside him .Great more people to meet . Mentally rolling my eyes I sip my drink and sit back .

"Wassup squad !" He said dapping up Chris and I up then hugging the girls ." Nothing much chilling , where you been? You smell like ass " Serenity asks covering her nose " shut up Stewie but if you must know nosey Nathan practice ran overtime .....Oh I almost forgot yall this is Damon , Damon this is August , Chris , Kalani , serenity , andd....." He says as he drifting off once he got to Natalie .

"Hey sis" Damon said cutting in as he laughs . "Hey big bro " I hear her say . "oh this is your sister ?" Chris asks widening her eyes "you heard why tf you want to know " serenity asks raising her eyebrow . That girl can get mad at Chris with ease "can I ask a question !?" He replied rolling his eyes "Christopher don-" , "you got it " he said putting his hand up for her to be quiet .

Chuckling a bit I bite on my straw as I sit back and watch everyone talk ."So um .. Kalani right?" I hear Damon say reaching his hand out , I just know this nigga heard him say her name . Looking over at Ronnie I see him looking at me then back at Damon , he doesn't know but he always points it out . He just trying to make a move , classic ass nigga .

Kalani POV

"Yeah" i say smiling "Damon stop flirting with my friends I told you about that " Natalie says rolling her eyes at him . Laughing I drink some of my drink looking up at Damon . "Nat shut up damn " he said rolling his eyes walking around the table pushing her head down to her pizza ."I'm going to fuck you up ! Damon you play too much !!" , "hold up sis .... Repeat that?" He says pulling out his phone holding it up to her mouth .

Laughing , I feel something hit me upside the head . Snapping my head back I see a group of 3 girls walking past laughing . "Bitch watch where tf you going ". Serenity yelled making the girl turn around . I know this bitch didn't hit me with her fake ass purse now rude Kalani coming out . "Excuse me ?" The girl said turning around and walking back to us . "You heard what the hell she said bitch now watch where you going " I yelled .

She could've at least said excuse me . Like damn rude ass bitch . "You must not know who you talking to baby girl "she said laughing and folding her arms. "Keana why you always fucking with somebody " Damon replied walking in between us. "I don't know what you're talking about babe " . So this the hoe Natalie was telling me about ?

August POV
Looking at what's going down look over at Chris to see him with wide eyes . "Yo what the hell is going on " Ronnie whispered to me . "I don't know man " I whisper back snickering a bit as we all sip our drinks at once . " bitch you're forgetting my brother dumped you so don't go false advertising to your hoe add friends over th- ." The Natalie girl said getting in her face ,"Nat move I got this , keana come here for a second . Yall give me a second I'll be right back " he said taking her around the corner.

"Dumb hoe !" Serenity yelled as Chris pulled her down in her seat and covered her mouth . That just amused me back into a good mood , well the fact he never got his chance to hit on Kalani . "On that note hand me three slices of pizza , make it quick before coach Pop out of no where " Ronnie said sliding his chair up to the table .

((Drama dram drama . Well school starts in two weeks so I may can't get to updating every day plus I work but I will try my best to update everyday . Just vote ,comment , and tell your friends . Until tomorrow love you guys ! XO❤️ ))
Ps: still making corrections & that's Damon in the picture .