Part 4

Next day / Kalani POV

Waking up out my sleep I hear my phone ringing ugh serenity !! I say picking it up looking at the time oh my fucking god I hop out of bed and run to the bathroom answering the phone putting it to my ear "hello !?"I ask wetting my toothbrush "good morning to you too " I hear Serenity chuckling "why are you calling me at this time !? Why aren't you at school!?" I yelled at her while brushing my teeth it's 10:40!! I missed the whole 1st block !! "Yo mamas chill did you forget it's senior ditch day ? , principle McCow called this morning I see someone was in a deep sleep I should've snapchatted that !" she says laughing hysterically sighing and laughing along with her I slowly continued to brush my teeth "I forgot all about that wait .. You talked about school with me last night like we had to go " I said spitting and rinsing my mouth out " because I had forgot too , but we should go get breakfast or some like a girls day " she says flipping over in the bed getting up now that I think of it Si and I never really spend a lot of time together besides school and the mall and besides I love when we're together her lights up my vibe .

"How about you meet me over here in about 30 minutes and we go get stuff to make for breakfast , then sit and watch movies ?" I say smiling at the camera I know she will say yes she loves my cooking . "Hm... I do love your cooking.. So yes ." I hear her say flipping her hair laughing I say "okay well beep the horn when you get outside you know I take a while " I say walking into my closet looking for an outfit  I should just go with a lazy day outfit since we're coming right back here "okay see ya mamas " she says hanging up .

•30 minutes later•
Grabbing my purse I walk outside to snap some selfies for snapchat When I see serenity pulling up "I'm surprised you still have storage " she yells from the window laughing I lock the door walking down the steps getting in the passenger seat " we're going to Martins that's closer , but heard from ole fuck boy ?" she asks texting on her phone lord she's trying to kill us both this is why I never let her drive me places !! " if you don't pay attention to the road before we both die !" I say snatching her phone out her hand dropping it in my purse " I know how to multitask I'm a pro at this . " she says putting on her shades Laughing I say " shut up! , but yeah he came over last night acting fake in front of my mom then I push him outside and make him cut the act ..he goes off  bitching , yelling , and getting in my face talking about it's not over so I push him back and tell him I knew about him cheating with that hoe Nia so he tells me don't put my hands on him and blah blah he don't know what I'm talking about getting in my face once again so I mush his face away from mine and tell him and I quote 'you're nothing but an hoe ass nigga trying to be real ass nigga you are just a waste of life your moms should've swallowed yo ass' so he gets mad and this nigga slaps me oh bitch I went off  - " I said in one breath until Si cut me off here comes the yelling " he slapped you !?!" She says slamming on breaks at the stop light okay now she's really trying to kill us now .

" yup yup but I wasn't just going to let him hit me I punched him one good time sending him back then his balls went for a roll teach him not to fuck with me anymore " I said motioning for her that the light had changed "look in my purse see if I got my glock " she says leaning over feeling in her purse I laugh typical Serenity " stop Si it's okay I got the last hit though I'm okay " I said holding my chest recording her on snapchat "uh uh no one hits my best friend unless it's from the b-" cutting her off I yell "okay!!!" I said stopping the video "but really I'm okay " I said picking up my purse as she pulls in Martins parking lot turning off the car we get out and make our way in. "Welcome to Martins " says the boy from the mall walking flipping through what looks like mail . "Girl .. He is fineeeee get them digits. " she whispers to me elbowing me in the side pulling a basket laughing I shake my head "get to the pancake isle before you embarrass me "

"Oooo how about waffles , you still got that waffle maker  my mom got you for your birthday last year ? " she asks looking at the back of the box yes her mom got me a waffle maker because growing up I hated pancakes but I could eat 40 mini waffles at a time "of course I use it every now and then " I said taking the mix from her throwing it in the basket "Si say hey " I say to the camera "all you do is snap chat " she says walking to the fruit isle picking up blueberrys "oh shush " I say walking past the tomato sauce isle . Just then I felt my purse tug on to something , turning around I hear glass shatter and tomato sauce everywhere " lani what the hell!!" Serenity yells in between laughs this is so embarrassing I've knocked down things in a grocery store before but never anything glass "Serenity shut up and go find the m- "  , "I got it " I see the boy from the mall walking up with a mop and paper towels I feel so bad he's probably more pissed than his usual   "no I knocked it over I'll clean it " I replied taking the paper towels away from him bending down picking up the glass from the corner of my eye I can see serenity pulling out her phone putting the camera on us . " ma's said I got the shit it's ma' job ya ' heard me let me do ma' job " he says snatching the paper towels from me " you from New Orleans ?" I hear Si ask , turning my head towards her with wide eyes I hear him say " yeah " in a low voice "how you know accents by heart you barely know when to put commas in your sentences. " I laugh making fun of her we always joke like this since we were kids " shut up that was one time!" She says stomping her feet pouting "awe quit your whining I'll buy you some cookies " I say holding my stomach laughing " can you move ya' foot please ." I hear him say from the floor looking at his name tag I read ' August' hm .. That's a weird name " look August I - " , "dont say ma' name , don't want ta' hear it now gone bout' ya' day ma'am " he spoke harshly rolling his eyes pushing the tomato sauce in one pile with paper towels I stare at him for a second. Then turn to serenity rolling my eyes and say " c'mon let's finish getting our stuff so we can go ."

(( that's what Kalani wore in the pic but vote , comment , and tell your friends !! More updates to come , I love you guys .😄 XO ))