Chapter 6 ~edited~

Začať od začiatku

Juliet sighed, "I'm sorry my cousin is such a pain."

Harry's eyes widened, "He's your cousin?"

"Unfortunately," Juliet scrunched her nose in disgust.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Juliet was working on homework in the Slytherin common room when she was approached by Draco. He threw himself into the armchair next to her and pulled out his own homework. She could feel the tension in the air but ignored him as she continued to work. She had just completed an essay for Professor Snape when Draco finally spoke up.

"I guess I should apologize to you."

Juliet raised an eyebrow, "For what?"

"For getting you into trouble," he mumbled.

She snapped her head towards him, "What did you do?"

He rubbed the back of his head, "Well, at least on the plus side you get to go home for Easter."

She groaned, "What did you say?"

He leaned back in the chair, "I sent a letter to your parents and told them you haven't been yourself. I just told them the truth."

Juliet slammed a fist against the table, "I told you not to say anything."

"It's for your own good."

"My own good? Are you trying to get me killed?"

"No!" he said hotly, "I'm just doing what I was told, keep you in line."

Juliet abandoned her homework and got up from her chair, "A fair bit of warning next time would be nice."

* * * * * * * *

Juliet hesitantly boarded the Hogwarts Express with Draco behind her. Not as many students left school during this break, especially the older ones who were busy studying. Juliet threw herself on to a seat and sighed, she wasn't looking forward to going home.

Draco sat opposite of her and tried to start a conversation with her. She shot him a cold look before leaning her head against the window, closed her eyes and fell asleep for the rest of the trip.

She opened her eyes again and noticed it had gotten a little darker outside. Draco was no longer with her so she gathered her belongings and made her way to one of the doors. Once the train had stopped, she left the train and stepped onto the platform and saw her aunt and uncle standing by a newsstand.

Narcissa gave her a warm smile, "Juliet!" she called out.

Juliet walked over and gave her aunt one firm nod, "Hi Aunt Cissy."

Narcissa bent down slightly to her level and whispered in her ear, "You're in a load of trouble you know that."

Juliet squirmed a little and rolled her eyes, "I heard."

Narcissa sighed, "You have no idea how pissed your father is."

"Rodolphus or the other one?"

"The other one."

"Oh"

Narcissa shook her head and turned to follow Lucius and Draco to their special Ministry car. It was difficult to travel with two children and their trunks and Lucius was especially favoured at work.

Juliet sat in the back with Draco and started panicking at the thought of having to deal with the Dark Lord. She fidgeted with her fingers and took a deep breath when Malfoy Manor came into view. She paused for a moment before getting out of the car and made her way down the path. Narcissa put a hand on her shoulder and pointed to a door in the far left corner and nodded. Juliet nodded back and knocked on the door.

"Enter," a harsh and cold voice called.

Juliet opened the door and saw her mother standing off to the side with her father. She looked towards the fireplace and saw the lean figure of Voldemort, who looked furious. She gulped and closed the door behind her. Voldemort pointed to a chair which she quickly vacated.

"Draco tells me you've been making some new friends."

Juliet chuckled nervously, "I wouldn't call them my friends. They're only classmates."

Voldemort glared at her, "Don't lie to me."

Juliet glared back, "I'm not lying!"

Voldemort drew his wand, flipped a table over and books went flying everywhere, "So you didn't talk to them back in November? You didn't take their side over Draco's the other day? Answer me!" he yelled.

Juliet flinched, "That doesn't mean they're my friends."

Voldemort grabbed the arms of her chair and pulled her close to him, "How dare you betray me like this."

Juliet wiggled in her chair, "I didn't..."

Voldemort stood up and took great care in admiring his wand, "Rodolphus take your wife outside."

Bellatrix spoke up, "My Lord..."

Voldemort raised his wand at her, "Leave Bella."

Bellatrix scurried out with Rodolphus right behind her and they slammed the door. Juliet looked at the wand that was now pointed at her and let out a small whimper.

* * * * * * * *

Authors Note:

Thanks to everyone who has read my story so far :)