"Ok." he nods and sits down at his desk.

"What are you doing?" I ask, leaning over the desk.

"Working." Harry smiles.

"Why are you working if you won't teach anymore?" I ask.

"I still have things to do babe." Harry says and I sigh.

"Can't you do that later?" I ask.

"Fine." Harry sighs and pulls me closer to him, making me sit down on his lap.

He wraps his arms around me and holds me close.

"Better now?" he asks, his lips brushing over my neck and I nod.

"Much better." I say and he kisses my neck.

There's a knock on the door and El comes in.

"Lou you're in trouble." El says.

"Why?" I ask.

"The principal found out you skipped school." El says.

"How?" I ask.

"I have no idea but he wants to see you two." El says.

"Ok thanks." I say.

We go to the office of principal Owens and knock on the door.

"Come in." he says and we open the door.

We enter the office and sit down on the chairs in front of the desk.

"You wanted to talk with us." Harry says and Owens nods.

"Someone saw you two at the café today." Owens says and I gulp.

"Yes that's right." Harry says.

"You're a really good teacher and the students like you Styles, but don't skip school again. And Louis, it's the last real day of school so I won't do anything. You will finish it tomorrow anyways." Owens says.

"Thank you Mr Owens." I say.

"Can we go now?" Harry asks.

"No, I have a question. It's rare that a student and their teacher spend time together so I'm thinking: Why is it different with you two?" Owens says.

"We just get on pretty good." Harry says.

"I see you two a lot together and to me it looks like more than just getting on pretty good." he says.

"I-Is it forbidden to be friends with a teacher?" I ask.

"No, but to date your teacher. Do you two want to tell me something?" Owens asks.

"Fine." Harry sighs.

"We've been dating for almost half a year now." he says and Owens nods.

"That's what I thought." he says.

"What will you do now?" I ask worried.

"Nothing, because I can see how much you like each other and Louis will finish school tomorrow anyways." the principal says and I sigh of relief.

"Thank you!" I say and he smiles.

"But wait until you have your school report." he says and we nod

We leave the office and I hug Harry.

"I love you." I whisper.

"Love you too." he whispers and pulls away.

"Let's go to class." I say and we enter the classroom.

 I sit down next to Zayn and El comes over to me.

"What did Owens want?" she asks.

"He found out we're dating." I say.

"What did he do?" Zayn asks.

"Nothing because it's the last day of school tomorrow." I say.

"He can be really nice." Perrie says and everyone nods in agreement.

"We still have to figure out what we're going to do after school tomorrow. I mean, it's the end of school we have to celebrate that!" Zayn says.

"We could all go to a club. The whole class and I could finally bring Harry with me." I say and they nod.

"Ok let's do that. But after school we should just do something together, not the whole classs, just you, Harry, Perrie, El and I. We can go to the club in the evening." Zayn says and I nod.

"Ok but we shouldn't be at ours because of the kids. Can we go to you?" I ask and Zayn nods.

"Ok." I nod smiling.

"Do you know what we're going to do in the lesson now?" Perrie asks.

"Nothing." I say smiling.

"Ok then let's plan the party." El says smirking.

When Harry told everyone that they can do what they want he joins us after a while. He's seen a lot with us so nobody's surprised that we're talking with him. We tell him about our ideas for the party and continue planning it.

After school we all say good bye and Harry and I sit down in his car. We drive home and we're greeted by Harry's mom.

"Hello boys." she says smiling and hugs us.

"Hey Anne." I say and hug her back.

 "How are the kids?" Harry asks.

"They're sleeping." Anne says and we go into the living room.

"I'll give you two some time alone now. See you tomorrow when you finish school Louis." Anne says and I nod smiling.

"See you then." I say smiling.

She leaves the house and we sit down on the couch. I lay down in Harry's arms and yawn.

"Is my baby tired?" Harry asks smiling.

"Your babies are upstairs, I'm no baby." I say and he chuckles.

"I think differently." he says.

"Your baby finishs school tomorrow." I say and he laughs.

"Just imagine the day our kids are graduating." I say.

"I don't want to think about that yet." Harry says and pulls me closer.

"Me neither." I say.

I really don't want them to grow up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thank you so much for 50 000 reads! This is incredible and I never thought I would have that many one day. So please tell me what I can do for you guys to give you something back. I want to do something special for you! Please write it in the coments! :)

Oh and as you realized they will come out in the next chapter. I will try to make it really long and a bit more detailed but I'm sorry if it doesn't work. I have a bit of a writer's block right now but I'll try my best!