New Enemies That I'm Sure Knowone Would Want

Start from the beginning

"I have a question." said a guy in the first row.

"Shoot." I said.

"Why are you going to this school? It's for guys." he said.

"Really? I didn't know it was for guys." I gave him my, do-you-think-I'm-stupid look.

He responded with rolling his eyes.

"I'm going to this school because I'm staying with...family friends and the girl's school is too far away." I said.

"Oh, cause everyone was wondering." he said.

"Huh, I wonder why?"

Spin laughed quietly but covered it quickly with a cough.

"You can take your seat now Aria." he said.

The class went on. It was pretty boring but it was ok. At the end of class Spin asked me to come up to the front of the classroom again.

"Miss Strider, can I see you schedule?" he asked.

I handed it over for him to see. He quickly read over the classes.

"Does anyone have Chamber Choir next?" Spin asked the class.

"I do." said a guy with dirty blonde hair in the 2nd row. He had blue or green eyes but I was too far away to tell. He wore a purple V-neck tee shirt from American Eagle with plaid matching shorts. Definitely going to be a jock.

"For the remainder of class everyone has free time. Aria and Ethan please join me at my desk." he said as he walked to his desk in the corner of the room.

I followed him to the desk and waited patiently for "Ethan" to get there.

Ethan stood to the left of me in front of Spin's desk.

"So since you two have the same class next, I would like it if Ethan shows you to the classroom, Aria." Spin said.

Ethan nodded as the bell rang. I went to my desk and picked up my stuff before joining Ethan by the door.

"So, how did you manage to get into Chamber Choir?" Ethan asked.

"I'm actually not really sure, but I guess my last school recommended me." I said as I slide past a group of guys that couldn't keep their hands to themselves. I swatted their hands away.

"Hm." he responded with.

"So how many guys are in Chamber?" I asked so I had an idea of how many guys I would have to keep a wary eye out for.

"With me, there are 14. We're pretty small but if we had more we would sound tone-deaf because you couldn't hear any of the really good singers." he said with a slight chuckle.

I laughed. We had gone through the half circle hallway and down the stairs to where I had found "what's-his-face" to bring me to English. We walked to the left down the hallway to a pair of double doors.

Ethan pushed a door open and it led into a shorter hallway. We took an immediate left and went into a classroom on the right side of the hallway.

The classroom had risers with chairs set up on them. There was a piano sitting in the middle of the room. To the right of the door, there were shelves set up to set your folders that held your music. Next to the shelves was a large mirror facing the risers.

"Follow me." Ethan said, sending me out of my daze.

I followed him to the other side of the room. There, was a door. He pushed it open. It led into a small hallway, it looked like a passage way.