Chapter 17: Torture

"I want to see him."

"Uh, I don't think that's such a good thing, Rave."

"Why not? I did help you guys out, just let me see him." I played with the corners of my pillow.

"Uh, I-I can't, I don't think it's safe to. He seems like he's really pissed off at you." His nervous voice made me curious.

"I don't give a shit Harry," I stopped so I could calm myself down. "Please Harry." I said in my most innocent voice. Trust me, it was hard to do that.

"Raven, I-I," I didn't hear anything through the phone. "Fine. You can come see him. It has only been two weeks so don't expect him to be calm."

"Harry, babe, where are you?" That voice sounded oddly familiar.

"Is that-Is that Drew?" I asked.

"Uh I gotta call you back!" then he hung up.

That sounded a lot like Drew.

Where has she been for the past few months?

I'm going to over there now.

I walked inside Harry's huge house. I've been here a couple of times but today it seemed more eerie than usual. I heard yells coming from downstairs and other noises. Groans? I walked to the door that led to their basement. The yelling and groans getting more audible.

"This is what you're going to miss out on." Then a huge groan followed.

"P-Please, do what you want with me. Just don't show me those pictures." Is that Marcel? or Harry? Their voices sound alike.

"I'm going to strangle her with my bare hands while you watch." That's a female's voice.

And I know that voice all too well.

Marcel

My hands were tied above me on either side of my body as they showed me pictures of her. She looked happy, she looked beautiful.

"That was when we went to the park. I remember that day." The bitch smiled at the memory. I wanted to wrap her hair around her neck and choke her. She changed the slide.

"That's when her ex-boyfriend, Dave, broke her heart. She was crying for days. It was hilarious." Ravens hair was out in her natural waves. Her eyes were red and she looked sick. She had bags under her eyes, she was laid down in a room with the covers pulled up to her chin. How did she manage to take a picture of her looking at the camera without her noticing?

"Does it hurt you, Marcel?" I hated how she said my name. It didn't sound the same. "Does it hurt you to see your baby look so hurt?" She knows it does but I refused to answer. Do not give in, pain doesn't last forever. I heard her giggle as she turned the slide.

"This was when she was pushed off the couch and you made her limp home. I forgot where this was taken but it was somewhere near her house." Her shirt was lifted up slightly on the side and I could see the purple mark. My excitement went up slightly at the sight. I guess these counseling sessions aren't working.

"It makes you excited, doesn't it?" I couldn't lie, it did. But I didn't want to answer. My eyes were glued to the beautiful face of Raven and the throbbing bruise. "I can make a deal with you. I can get you more of that excitement." I hated how tempting it sounded. "I can get you whatever you want with Raven. I can double that and bring Kiley with it, too. I don't understand why you like that bubble headed idiot." Sex. That's the only reason why. "I can do that. Just hand over your power to me. All the gangs, all the weapons, all the information that you have. I want it. I'm exchange for Raven."

"No." That's the first word I have spoken to her. I can't give up the power that I have. I love the rush of it. I love the feeling. I can't give it up for some bitch that betrayed me.

"Suit yourself." She shrugged and went to the next slide. I could feel the raging anger in my veins at the sight. Just wait 'til I get my hands on the fucker.

"Ooh, that's a good one." I heard his accent in my ears. He was close.

"I agree with you, Niall." I heard Harry laugh as we looked at the video on the wall.

Niall was shirtless with his lips connected to Raven's. Her hands were all over his chest as they kissed each other. There wasn't any sound but I could tell he was moaning as she grazed her nails over his chest.

"You know Marcel, I never did get to hit that." He laughed as he patted my bare back. "I'll make sure to do that when I heal." Raven was kissing on his neck and his hands were on her ass.

Harry, Niall and Drew laughed around me.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is going on?!" A voice yelled out. That voice was laced with anger and it put a shiver through my body.

I know that voice all too well.

I hate how it put a smile on my face.

A/N: (:

Any Justin Bieber fans?

Read my new story His Soft Spot

In case you haven't noticed but I love bad boy stories. I don't know why but I love the idea of a guy loving someone out of their control.