Chapter 4: Awkward

Have you ever walked into something so awkward that you wanted to shoot yourself for being so stupid? Why couldn’t you do this? You should’ve done that! Have you ever have that mental argument before?

I'm having one of those moments.

"Raven!" he looked shocked but mostly amused as I covered my eyes feeling my face getting red all over.

"S-Sorry Marcel! I thought that- I should've- I didn't mean- Sorry!" I squeaked out and ran out the room and back to the living room. Wow Raven, you really showed him. What is there to show when he did the entire showing?

How embarrassing. It's been around five minutes and I could hear his footsteps coming down the stairs. Images of what I just saw keep flashing in my head making my cheeks flush. My mental side was definitely trying to imprint the picture in my head.

I could smell him.

He's behind me.

But he's not saying anything.

I felt his hands on both sides of the couch next to my head.

This is beyond awkward. Well, for me at least.

I felt more weight on the head of the couch and his breath was fanning on my ear.

He's so close.

His lips briefly touched my ear but instead they landed on my neck. What the fuck?

A soft, lingering kiss on my neck made me get goose bumps.

I still don't know what kind of goose bumps but they gave me chills.

He slightly sucked on my neck and I wasn’t doing anything about it. Isn’t that a plot twist? No? Fine.

Don't arch your neck.

Arch your mother fucking neck! There goes my mental side.

I felt his tongue draw a circle on my neck, which I let out a soft sigh, before he pulled away. Damn it.

"You really should knock before you walk in someone's room." His voice sounded really deep it was kind of scary. How do you respond to that?

'Oh sorry for walking in on you naked. By the way, nice package.'

My thoughts exactly, no.

"S-Sorry?" That wasn't supposed to come out as a question.. I heard his laugh as I kept staring at the blank TV, anywhere but him. His laugh was so cute that if I wasn't still embarrassed from walking in on him naked, I would've laughed with him.

"So what are you doing here?" He jumped over the couch and laid his legs over mine.

"I was trying to surprise you since there's nothing to do today." I still avoided looking at him. Cue the moment of silence. During this moment, I continued to stare at the blank TV with great interest and Marcel was probably staring at me. I could feel his stare on me. It was really creepy and uncomfortable.

"Will you look at me?!" Great way to ruin the moment of silence. He had a harsh voice and I slightly flinched from it not expecting that. He always had a playful voice with me. I slowly looked up as he continued to talk.

"For fucks sake. I'm not some supernatural creature that you walked in on. It’s just seeing me bloody naked. Not that serious Rave."

This was the first time he actually got mad at me and I wasn't even listening. I was too surprised by the black eye and open cut over his eyebrow. I threw the pillow off me and took his legs off my lap.

"What happened?" I whispered as I lightly brushed my thumb over his cut.

If his mom walked in right now, she would probably think something wrong.

I didn't mean to but it just... happened? Okay, maybe I kind of wanted to. I was sitting on his thighs with each knee on each side of him. I was leaning over him using my arm beside his head to keep me from falling. He looked at me as I stared at his injuries. He looked like he was jumped by a herd of monkeys. Do monkeys even have a herd? Whatever, I’m not a zoologist.

"Don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answer to sweetheart."

Sweetheart.

There goes that word again.

Same chills.

Same goose bumps.

"Can I ask you a serious question Marcel? I want you to be honest with me." I spoke with a low voice. He looked uncertain but nodded anyway. Finally, I can ask him this question and get an answer. Score! Take a deep breath Rave.

"How come you do that with your voice whenever you’re around someone else? You don't even wear these types of clothes around anybody else but me. You just go back in your shell like a turtle." It took him a moment before he took a deep breath.

Then his hands were on my shoulders and he pushed me off him to the floor. I heard a painful pop in my leg as I hit the floor and groaned in pain. I looked up at Marcel as I blinked back a couple tears. Great way to answer asshole.

"I told you to not ask questions you don't want the answer to. What I do is none of your business. You can limp home now." He said with a harsh voice and stomped upstairs. You would think after this incident, I would stop trying to figure Marcel out. That would be the logical thing to do right? Stop talking to him completely.

And I will.

But that won't satisfy me.

Too bad I’m not a logical person. It would make everything so much more easier if I cut off all contact with him now. The pain, the lies, the tears, back stabbers, friends, fights, and a whole lot of shit is to come and there’s no way I can escape it.

A/N: I'm sorry that I didn't update last night when I said I was going to. I remembering writing this yesterday then next thing I know my sister is waking me up. I'll double update today. Hopefully.

PLUS A/N: CHAPTER EDITED! (: