Chapter 6: Secrets

My feet hit the pavement as I was running out of breath.

I don't think I can last any longer. I thought as I kept running and running and, surprise, more agonizing running.

I think I lost those assholes.

I slowly halted my sprinting and put my hands on my knees to catch my breath. I slowly looked back, scared that I'll still see those assholes who thought they were very persuasive with their talking.

Wrong.

"It's been quite a while Steel." A sudden voice rang through my ears as the voice boomed through the small alley that I was standing in front of.

Maybe I should leave now. Definitely not my scene.

But then I heard a voice. A very familiar voice.

"How about shutting the fuck up and handing me the drugs."

I know that voice.

That's the deep, sexual voice that I've known to distinguish between someone else's deep voice.

My feet carried me to the alley as I looked at at the person with wide eyes and a opened mouth.

"Harry?!"

My voice squeaked out as I saw Harry opening a bag of cocaine.

He froze when he saw my face but his partner had quick reflexes and took out a gun, cocking it, and pointing it at me.

I whimpered when I saw it pointed towards me. My knees grew weak from the sudden panic rising in my throat.

"Woah! Dude, calm down!" Harry said as my legs were too weak to carry myself and I fell on the cold pavement.

"Who the fuck is she?" He said not putting up his gun but walked closer making me even more scared.

"She's, she's," he racked his brain for an answer then quickly answered. "My girlfriend! Yeah, my girlfriend."

"What did I say about having girlfriends?" He continued his death glare at me and I saw his finger slowly pushing the trigger.

"Not that kind of girlfriend. She's more of a pleasurable girlfriend. Isn't that right?" He looked at me with wide eyes and nodded slightly. I took that as my cue to say yes. I opened my mouth but the word wouldn't come out, so I just settled on nodding.

The scary dude eventually pointed the gun away from me and aimed at the wall. He pulled the trigger and the bullet hit the raggedy shed next to us, which I put my hands over my head as a shield.

"So she's basically you're slut?" The thought of being a slut made me throw up mentally.

"Yep. Very useful and skilled." Okay, Harry is going to much into detail with our 'relationship'.

I don't think I mentioned that I was struggling with bi polar anger issues.

"I would love to 'borrow' her some day." His eyes were a dark shade of brown. My confidence gained since he put his gun up so I glared at him. His eyebrow raised in amusement.

"Uh, I'm kind of possessive of what's mine so," I saw Harry scratch the back of his neck as he looked for his next sentence.

"The answer's no." I snapped. I kept my glare at him and this time both of his eyebrows went up in a challenge.

"Gain confidence since the gun is put up, huh?" As right as he was, I didn't want to admit it.

"No. You just caught me off guard ass wipe." I should have probably stopped before the last name I called him since he whipped out his gun faster than last time. He kneeled down on the ground and slid his gun on my chin.