Chapter 1: Marcel, Harry, Niall

"Raven. Wake up."

Here we go... again. I hate waking up; it's just the thought and energy of actually getting up that pisses me off. I have a million and one things to do... Getting up isn't one of them.

"No." I grumbled and put my pillow on top of my head. I don't know why Drew thinks this is going to work. It's never worked before, why would it work today? Duh Drew.

"Raven, if you don't get up in 2 minutes. I'm ripping all of your Chris Brown posters." I ordered more off of eBay so it won't be that traumatic. "And your Channing Tatum posters." Okay, that would be traumatic! I immediately sat up giving her a glare.

"You wouldn't." she crossed her arms and glared back at me. I knew she was being completely honest but I still didn't want to get up.

"Try me." Yep, she was being completely honest. I hate it when she wins.

"Fine. I'm up." I groaned and threw the covers off me. I yawned as my feet hit the carpet underneath me. This day is already looking horrible and it hardly even started.

"We have 45 minutes until we have to get to school. I know how long you take getting ready." I take long to get ready? I narrowed my eyes at the girl who ruined my slumber.

"Shut up Drew." she gave me a wide smile and went in the bathroom. There she goes to take an hour just to brush her hair.

"Love you too honey." she sang as she closed the bathroom door.

First day of school. Fascinating.

If you didn't know, that was sarcasm. And if you didn't know, you really need to work on your context clues.

Black skinny jeans, white V- neck, and my black and white high tops is my outfit. I wasn't really a girly girl but I do wear skirts from time to time. Even though it's an easy way to see my 'goods'.

"Seriously? It’s your first day of school and you're wearing that?" I shrugged and combed through my hair. Just because I didn't go to Sluts Island to dress up doesn't mean I don't look presentable.

"I don't see anything wrong with it. It looks cute, right?" I think this is a very cute outfit. Of course, Drew wears her sexy high waisted shorts and a tank top that you have to tie in a knot in the front. The shirt had a blue heart outline in the middle. Her outfit choice isn't really important; it’s all about mwuah.

"Well, yeah. But you have to do better for your first day." she went back in the room to finish getting ready, I guess. How should I have my hair? I could go with the usual straight or I could put it in a ponytail or...

"Sit." Drew ordered as she walked in the bathroom. I looked at her confused and saw she had her make up bag. Uh oh... Ms. Bossy.

"I'm good." I said nervously and turned back towards the mirror. She glared at me through the mirror. Why doesn't she just turn around and look at me? Idiot.

"Sit your ass down, Raven. We don't have all morning." Why can't my ass stay up? It has feelings too. I hate when she does my hair, she always pulls out some strands. I can't look cute with a bald spot in the back of my head. We're going to be late if I don't do what she says so I might as well sit down now.

"Fine." I pouted as I sat on the toilet. She had a triumph smile as she took out all the killer weapons on me. The killer weapons were eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, and stuff like that. Nuh-uh, fuck dot!

"I think black eyeliner would look cute, maybe some mascara. Eye shadow?" she was talking to herself as she took out each item. My eyes widened at the thought of me wearing eye shadow. I don't think her caking eye shadow after eye shadow would make me a very sexy clown. Since, I'm not a clown and I don't think clowns look sexy.