Chapter 7: Names

"Hey Raven!" Marcel said in his geeky voice and form. We were in public.

I slammed my locker and walked away. He has the actual nerve to try and talk to me after calling me a slut yesterday.

"R-Raven?" he said in such a sweet voice, I almost forgave him.

Almost.

"What Marcel?! You're going to sit there and act like you didn't call me a slut yesterday?! I know it's you so just fuck off!" I yelled. It brought a lot of attention towards us, unfortunately.

"W-what are y-you talking about?" He actually looked hurt that I said he did it. But I know it was him. "I would never call anybody such demeaning words, especially you." He said with an extremely soft and broken voice.

Don't break character.

He did it.

You're positive it's him.

"Cut the crap Marcel! I know it was you that texted me and called me a slut!" He's an outstanding actor. I have to give him that. But I know the truth.

"I-I-I-I don't even have a ph-ph-phone." I saw tears escape his eyes as more people were staring at us.

What the fuck?

"Damn Raven. He didn't do it, quit acting like a bitch." Kiley yelled at me.

Surprise, fucking surprise.

"You don't even know what happened, Kiley." I was getting a headache from all this drama.

"I don't have to to know that he didn't do it. You didn't do it, right Marcelly?"

Marcelly?

She wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing her face close to Marcel's.

"O-of course. I would never dis-disrespect a w-woman." He was blushing and I would have thought it was cute if I was the reason.

"That's right. You know how to treat a lady." Then she kissed him.

She kissed him!

My chest started hurting after that.

"You have such soft lips." she complimented and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Th-thank you. You do t-too."

"See Raven? You scared him!"

"That's not cool Raven."

"That's a bitch move."

Why are they yelling at me?

They bully him!

He sits by hisself all the time before I came here.

I was still shocked at the kiss. I turned my head towards Marcel.

He smirked at me before continuing his scared form.

I couldn't stand being there with all these girls yelling at. With Kiley still draped around Marcel. After seeing them kiss.

So I left.

I ran to the front doors of the school and went home.

-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:

I was on my fourth personal tubs of ice-cream and just finished watching Hancock.

It took me about 40 minutes to get home but I made it and my mom and dad don't get home until 7. It was only noon, so I had about 3 or 4 more hours left to myself before Drew bombards me with questions as to why I wasn't there.