It was half 5 when I next looked at the clock, I still needed to shower and yet I remained where I was sat. I eventually moved when the clock said ten to 6, my mum would kill me if she knew I wasn't showered and organised but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. I switched on my Asking Alexandria Playlist before I went into my bathroom. My music was playing so loud I could hear it in the shower, even with the several jets hitting my body.

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe how long their driveway was, who needs a mile long driveway? It's insane.

"Now Harry, please be good, don't embarrass me, or touch anything, this place looks expensive." My mum said, looking up at the house which was practically a mansion in front of our eyes. My mouth hung open slightly, I couldn't believe she was full on rich, she couldn't deny it after living in a house like this.

"Yeah, whatever." I said, not paying much attention to what she just said but the massive house I was about to enter.

"She should be upstairs in her room, you can probably tell which one it is, the one with the repulsive music blasting from it." Her mum said, indicating for me to go upstairs. I would rather discuss pointless things with the adults than try and attempt an awkward conversation with her. I walked up the marble staircase, being careful not to slip. There was a ton of doors in front of my face but I followed the sound of the extremely loud music. I headed towards the door at the end of the hallway and knocked. I knocked again but there was no response, so I opened the door a jar. This was definitely her room, I thought as I stepped inside, probably looking lost. She was nowhere in sight, so I took this as a good opportunity for payback and have a little snoop of my own.

Delilah's POV

I couldn't believe he hadn't heard me walk in, although my music was ear deafening loud. He looked like he was looking for something, I guess this was payback. I had no idea what he was hoping to find, my draws were filled with mainly cd's and art supplies. I coughed a little but he still didn't acknowledge my presence. I coughed a little louder and burst out laughing at the look on his face.

"I was uh, just uh.." He stuttered. I raised my eyebrows at him signalling him to continue his sentence. "I dropped my phone." He said, looking pleased with his excuse.

"In my bottom draw which was sealed shut?" I said, walking over slamming it shut. The room fell silent after I switched my music off. I couldn't find my hair tie anywhere, my hair was hung loosely over my shoulders, for some reason I always felt self-conscious with my hair down. I flipped boxes over, pulled draws out and flung my sheets of my bed before I found one.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, trying to look me in the eyes to see if I had gone crazy. I ignored his questions and carried on looking. I finally brought a smile to my face when I found one under my bed.

"Bingo." I said, reaching behind my head and putting up all my hair out of the way.

"Your hair looks nice when it's down." Harry said honestly. I gave him a quizzical look. "Why do you always wear it up?" He asked genuinely.

"I want to." I said, putting all my stuff away that had managed to find its way around the room.

"What's the real reason?" He said, clearly reading me like a book. I stood up to look at him, we caught each other's eyes. "Seriously though, why?"

"I just, I don't know, I feel more people can judge me with it down." I replied honestly avoiding his gaze and continued to pick up stuff.

"Why would people judge you?" He said, now helping me pick up stuff.

"You don't have to do that." I said, taking it out of his hand.

"Why would people judge you?" He repeated.

"You tell me." I said, facing him. He couldn't answer, just what I thought.

"Who was that boy today?" He asked, changing the subject. He started to flick through my iPod but I couldn't be bothered to argue so I let him.

"A friend." I replied.

"Boyfriend?" He asked, still flicking through my songs.

"No." I bluntly replied.

"Friend with benefits?" He said in all serious.

"What? No." I said.

"You didn't look like just friends." He said.

"Were you watching us?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"The whole class was. I can't believe you skipped class."

"Why not?" I asked curious.

"You're such a goody goody." He said.

"So you think." I replied.

"You have a ... different music taste." He said.

"You mean different as in not that crap that's played on the radio these days?" I asked.

"Yeah, you have a lot of All Time Low, who are they?" He asked.

"A band." I said, sitting next to him on the bed, watching him look over all my songs.

"Yeah, I gathered that Einstein." He replied sarcastically.

"They mean a lot to me, that's all." I said.

"Alright, are they screamo?" He asked seriously.

"No." I laughed in response.

"Does the music you listen to not give you nightmares?" He asked flicking over the Bring Me The Horizon playlist.

"Uh? No, how can it? Music is a place to escape and the real world is already a nightmare." I said honestly.

"Only because you make it a nightmare."

"Or the people I'm surrounded by make it a nightmare." I couldn't be I was having somewhat of a civil conversation with Harry.

"You know you bring it on yourself."

"How?" I said, my temper rising.

"You act so out there, not a care in the world and you have no desire to talk to anyone."

"I talk to the people that talk to me and I care about the things I need to care about, school and its students don't come under that category." I said, standing up and walking to the window. Harry soon followed.

"You know, talking to you is like a breath of fresh air."

"That would be because you've never spoken to me before." I said, stating the obvious.

"Did you decorate your room?" He asked, pointing at the wall which I painted with various lyrics and pictures.

"Yep." I said.

"You're talented." He replied.

"Thanks." I answered, blushing ever so slightly.

"DINNERS SERVED!" My mum hollered up the stairs. I looked at Harry and we headed downstairs. I didn't know what to think of Harry anymore, he could be nice but around other people he was such a jerk, but that kiss, it was still repeating in my head every time I looked at him or even thought of him.

Author's Note

I know Harry's mum isn't actually called Taylor please stop eating my head. This story is completley fictional therefore I wanted to create a character and plus I didn't want to use his actual mum in a story. It's just a name, don't dwell on it.