11

"really? another playground?"

"playgrounds are fun! don't be grumpy, suga!" she folded up her hospital bottoms and her sleeves.

"my name's yoongi."

"yoongi, suga. it's practically the same difference!" she laughed and ran to the swing.

he rolled his eyes, but followed and sat beside her. "yoongi and suga aren't even close to being close. they don't have any other similar letter except for g."

"oh come on! stop hating everything for a few minutes, okay?"

yoongi huffed and kicked the ground lightly so he could swing back and fourth, but jiraen was going all out with the swinging and she was swaying from front to the back.

"be careful." he warned, not really sounding strictㅡhis voice concerned. "you might fall."

"i already did!" she yelled back, giggling.

"whaㅡ" before he could finish the question, the girl flewㅡalmost literallyㅡfrom the swing and to the ground with a noticeable sound.

she groaned is pain as she stayed still on her place, and yoongi stood up before dashing towards her immediately. he checked her knee, elbow and some parts of her forearm, which were now bleeding from the fall.

"didn't i tell you to be careful? but what did you do?" he sighed, looking for more injuries. "and why did you even roll up your sleeves and pants? that wasn't necessary to do, you know."

"i know, i know! stop nagging, dad!" she complained, but winced when he touched her elbow not-too-carefully and gave him a glare. "that wasn't necessary either."

"is there any nearby stores where we can by something to make those heal?"

"these injuries will be away in not time! it's not a big deal!"

"yeah, don't give me that shit.' he flicked her forehead. "can you stand up because i'm not going to carry you around even if you're in a situation of life and death."

"don't squeeze my neck!"

"it's your fault for putting me on your back?"

"me? it was you who fell from the swing, idiot!" he answered.

"it was the swing's fault, okay? it wasn't... it wasn't safe enough for people like me to use!"

"nothing is safe enough for you to use." yoongi shook his head, "where in the damn world are those stores?"

after a few more minutes of a grumpy yoongi and a laughing jiraen, the two finally found a small convenience store to their delight. yoongi almost ran to the place, but remembered he had a girl on his back.

he settled her down on the chair and stood straight, stretching his back and arms as if he just finished a whole game of sports.

"don't be over dramatic! i don't even weigh much because of my unhealthy-ness!" she pouted slightly.

"if you have forgotten, i'm also not the healthiest person ever." he looked at her again, "stay here and don't move, i'll just buy some stuff for your carelessness." and the man walked away.

"i told you," she yelled, "it was the swing's fault!"

not too long after, yoongi came back with the cellophane and set it on the table before pulling a chair and sat in front of her, "feet first."

"i can do it myself."

"with bleeding and injured hands? i don't think so." he shook his head, "feet."

"i'm not a dog." she answered, but nevertheless still extended her feet to his lap.

"you act like one."

"no, i don'tㅡthat hurts!" she yelped and her face scrunched.

"i can tell." he mumbled, sounding very disinterested with her pain.

"you're supposed to give encouraging words like it's okay, it'll be gone soon or i'llㅡsuga, what the heck was that for?!" jiraen exclaimed again when he dabbed some ointment on her skin.

he looked at her with bored eyes, "it's okay, it'll be gone soon." and went back to focus on her wounds.

the girl sighed and started to look at everything besides yoongi. from the store, to the sky, the other tables, chairs, the floor, something not too far, the light postsㅡ

"you're going to break your neck if you keep on looking at everything." a mumbled, already on her side and is trying to heal the wounds on her arms.

jiraen was slightly surprised, but tried to not make it noticeable, "oh."

"yeah, oh."

and then silence filled the both of them.

nobody spoke again and just let the natural night sound fill the surroundings. after a few secondsㅡor minutesㅡjiraen broke the ice.

"hey suga, do you know what my type is?"

"yeah," he nodded, not even giving her a glance. "lung bronchial cancer."

"not that type!" she shook her head.

"then what?"

"i like men who," jiraen paused and thought for a while, while yoongi just focused on her arm. "are taller and older than me, also a little mature but knows how to have funㅡ"

"that's your ideal type."

"yeah! my type," she nodded, "of men!"

the male just sighed jokingly in disappointment.

"i also like men who can rap and pull off different hair colors. who acts cold on the outside but is actually a big dork. someone who sometimes acts like my dad from time to time who heals my wounds and nags at me."

now that got yoongi's attention.

he stopped from applying ointment on her skin and raised his eyebrows as he looked at her, but jiraen had her eyes shut while leaning on the chair, but she continued, "and also..."

yoongi waited for her next words, he looked at her and tried to think of what she was going to say next.

she then opened her eyes and looked at him, "i like men who have low respiratory infections."

-------x