03

"you have got to be kidding me."

instead of getting offended, jiraen just smiled. "joke's on you because i'm not!"

"when the heck are you going to shut up?"

"the same answer to when you're going to stop cursing."

he glared at her before looking at the opened window, "what if someone sees us, dumbass?"

"then we hide, we run, we try to escape." she shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"how many times have you done this?"

"a lot."

"what's your type?"

"are you hitting on me?"

"excuse me? why in the world woukd you think thatㅡoh." he stopped, "no! i was asking for the reason why you're hereㅡ"

"i was kidding, smarty-pants." she giggled, "you're so slow."

"you never answered my question."

she looked out the window and clapped her hands, "so! let's go!" was the last thing she said before hopping on the window.

"why am i doing this again?"

"because you need to live your life."

yoongi groaned inwardly, "if i die while i'm with you, i hope you die with me."

she put a hand on her chest, "are you saying you want to spend your last hours with me?"

"just lead the way, girly."

"girly? are you kidding?"

but he just gave her a sarcastic smile, the one that doesn't show his teeth, "joke's on you becuse i'm not."

she narrowed her on him and huffed, "just follow, then."

then she was out of his sight. he inched closer to the window only the see jiraen on a thick branch waiting for him.

yoongi exhaled sharply before jumping on the window sill and following the girl on the branch.

"i hate this."

"oh come on, it wasn't so bad now, was it?"

"just move. i don't want to get caught."

and she did. giving him one more glance, jiraen ran to the trunk of the tree before using using the bulges as make shift ladder to get down.

he did the same, and once he met her down, she had a huge grin plastered on her face.

"don't start." he warned, brushing off the dirt and small remainders from the tree.

"i didn't even say anything." she answered, trying her best to contain a laugh.

"just tell where we're going so this could end."

"it's a playground."

"a what?" he turned to her, almost hissing his words. "a fucking what?"

"you heard me." she said, not showing even the slightest signs of being scared before repeating, "a playground."

"i swear toㅡ" he gestured his shaking hands to her, as if he was going to strangle the girl before bringing it to his hair, "a goddamn playground. we went to all that trouble to visit a playground."

"okay, first of all, we didn't go to any trouble besides you complaining and being a grump about everything. second, playgrounds are greater than you think!"

"just... just continue walking, yeah? don't tell me what's up in your sleeves because i might just hit you with almost anything."

after a few minutes of jiraen humming some nursery rhymes and yoongi telling her to shut the fuck up, they finally arrived in their destination.

it was a big playground inside an open subdivision, but it wasn't too close to the houses either, so it was perfect for the two.

"where are the kids?" she asked, not actually referring the question to anyone.

"there's one over there." a lazy voice answered.

she turned her head to yoongi who nodded at the direction he was looking at. jiraen followed his gaze a saw a little boy on the swing.

the patients walked to the child and jiraen knelt to look at the kid in the eye, but yoongi sat on the other swing instead.

"hi," she greeted, giving him a gentle smile.

the boy looked at her before he started crying, jiraen started to panic and her eyes widened in confern.

"w-wait, what did i do? i'm so sorry iㅡ"

"hey kid," both of them looked at the other male who was seated on the swing. he patted his lap and the crying boy ran to him and sat there. "what's your name?"

"kijoon."

"hi, kijoon. i'm yoongi." he mumbled silently but enough for the three of them to hear, "why are you crying?"

"i lost my mommy..." the little one answered in between his sobs and sniffs.

"that's it?" kijoon nodded, "how old are you?"

he raised up one opened palm and his index finger, still crying, "six."

"then you're a big boy now." yoongi messed his hair slightly, "do you know that big boys don't cry?" the kid nodded, "so stop crying. you're a big boy, right?"

"yeah." he nodded slowly, his curled fists wiping away the tears on his face.

"let's go find yourㅡ"

"kijoon!"

there was a lady, maybe in her mid-30's running to their direction. her face is full of concern and worry.

"mom!" the child pushed himself off yoongi's lap and ran to the woman who seemed to be his mom.

the two hugged each other before the mother looked at yoongi and gave him a thankful smile, the man just nodded.

they then started to walk away, but not too far away, kijoon turned around and waved at their direction widely.

yoongi laughed and waved back before they continued to walk off.

"so you actually laugh?" his happiness was cut off when he remembered the presence of the girl laughing beside him.

"shut the hell up."

------x

so i read some single father!yoongi/dad!yoongi/parent!yoongi stuff and can i just kms bc iTS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE LIKE ST OP

lol no actually pls recommend some dad/parent!bts stuff yes specially on tumblr ;'-))

i felt like this chapter was lame so im sorry- im a lame person so u just gotta accept that