Chapter 6 - Bleeding Nose and Foot Fetish

Začať od začiatku

"You live you motherfucker." Calvin sang and pushed Finn into the water.

"I'm going to kill you, Mr. Calvin Hayes." Finn shouted and looked at Calvin with a sinister look.

I saw Patrice dipping her toes in the water and caressing her stomach. I approached her and tossed her one of my bananas.

Wait! That kinda sounded wrong. Let me rephrase it. I tossed her one of the bananas I brought with me.

She looked up and smiled at me. "Thanks, I'm really hungry." She said and took a bite of the banana.

"You're welcome. Sorry about Cal, he's always kind of hyper. I hope we're not creeping you out." I said as I peel off the banana.

"It's okay, he's a nice person. Oh, my God..." She gasped.

"What?" I asked worried and looked at where she was looking.

"Dude, I told both of you to stop being so immature. Look at what happened." Darren snapped.

"Mommy, I'm going through puberty. I'm having my first menstruation." Calvin said laughing.

"Yeah, in the nose. Don't worry! I have something in my first aid kit for that. Lie down and the Boogeyman will go and get it." Finn said in her motherly tone again.

Finn looked at Aaron with his left eyebrow raised. Then he turned and stomped his way back to the camp.

"What the frack happened to you, dude? "I asked and saw Calvin with a bleeding nose.

"He tripped while running away from Finn and fell face first. And when he stood up his nose was crying with red fluid." Darren said and shook his head.

"Don't lie down. Elevate half of your body and pinch your nose." Patrice said with a worried voice.

Calvin followed what Patrice said and smiled that smile again.

What a flirt.

Darren walked to my spot and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I think our boy is falling in love." Darren muttered.

"I don't know, dude. It's too early and he barely knows her." I said skeptically.

"Yeah but maybe they can have a real date after we get out of here. She seems like a nice person." Darren said.

"We'll see." I said and saw Aaron come back with a First Aid Kit in hand.

"So what do we have here? Shower Cap, Antibiotics, Tranquilizer, Skittles, Reese. I know I have something helpful here." Finn said raiding his first aid kit.

"Dude, why do you have some Skittles and Reese in your first aid kit?" Darren said laughing.

"For hunger injuries." Finn answered in a duh tone.

"Let me help you find it." Patrice said and turned to search.

"Make it fast guys. I'm losing a lot of blood." Calvin said dramatically.

"Here, I found it." Finn said waving a long strap of cotton or somewhat soft material.

"Dude, that's a tampon." Aaron said and chuckled.

"No dude, I don't want to use that. I don't want to stick that thing in my nose. Guys like me don't use tampons." Calvin said, adjusting his position and puffing his chest out.

"We have no issues here man. Just use it, don't worry it's not gonna hurt to put it in." Finn said waving the tampon in front of Calvin.

"Use it, man. Since you said earlier it's your first quote, unquote menstruation." I said suppressing a laugh.

"C'mon use it, dude. It's super-absorbent my girlfriend recommends it. " Darren chuckled.

"And it has no leak formula." Finn added.

"Damn, you mofo's sound like a freaking commercial." Calvin laughed and that triggered the blood to ooze more from his nose.

"Let me plug this tampon before Edward Cullen sucks your nose. You know a lot of girls will be jealous if that happens" Finn said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Let Patrice do the honors of sticking that unmanly thing in my nose." Calvin said grinning.

"Here shove this thing in Calvin's ass I mean his nose." Finn said and laughed.

"No, let me do it. I have something to ask Calvin anyway. You guys can go and swim now." I said and took the tampon from Finn.

"C'mon Patrice." Darren said and she nodded.

When I saw that almost all of them are busy. I turned to look at Calvin and saw him looking at a distance.

"Man, what do you want to ask?"

"Dude, do you like Patrice?" I asked.

"I don't know, she's just so innocent. It's complicated let's see what happens when all of us come out of here."Calvin shrugged.

"Really? Man look at me." I said and tapped his shoulder.

"Whoa, man that sounded cheesy. It's like you said, "Look at me and tell me you love me". Calvin chuckled and the blood oozed from his nose again.

"Shut up, man. Let me stick this thing in your nose." I said and plugged the tampon in his nose.

"Thanks, man. Wow, it feels comfy in the nose." Calvin said grinning.

"Are you over Dev?" I asked.

"Don't worry. I'm over Dev."Calvin answered and all the playfulness disappeared from his face.

"Okay, man. But how about..." I trailed off.

"About Patrice being fat?" Calvin scoffed.

"I know she's not that sexy and hot but there's something about her. I still don't know if I like her. I just met her and this is crazy." Calvin said shaking his head.

"Dude, you're singing." I said smiling and smacked his head.

"Ow. Let's not think about that let's be happy for now and just go with the flow." Calvin said and stood up.

I punched him playfully and we walk to where the others were.

"No, he can't have 12 packs of abs. Those are tumors. Don't believe him, Patrice." Finn said.

"Believe me, it's real." Darren said and went out of the water then stripped his shirt off.

"I believe you, guys." Patrice answered while laughing and dipping her toes in the water.

"I'm going back to the camp and preparing some food." Aaron said and walked away.

"Wait, dude I'm going to help you and change my clothes." Darren said and took his wet shirt from the ground.

I slumped down beside Patrice and dipped my toes in the water too.

"What's up with Aaron?" Patrice asked.

"Don't worry he's always like that. He doesn't talk to girls." Calvin answered.

"Yeah, because he likes boy. I mean talking to boys." Finn said and laughingly swims away.

I plunged into the water and find it to be freaking cold. I resurfaced and saw Calvin and Finn pulling Patrice's feet.

"Please the water is really cold. I'll swim later." Patrice pleaded.

"Guys, leave her alone. We'll leave her here later since she's still shy to us." I told them and pushed myself out of the water.

"Okay, but who will be left here with her?" Calvin asked.

"I want to be alone when I wash up, I can manage." Patrice said.

"Cal and Finn, let's go and help the others. We'll leave Patrice here to have some privacy."

"Sure man." They answered in unison.

[hello, im back so im really stressed thats why im back to writing, hahaha. is anyone still reading this book? It's been years since I last updated. ]