Dont Tell Mom Pt. 3

We walked up the restaurant and I kicked Garroth lightly. "Oh you two are such a cute couple," I joked.

"Um, he's actually my older brother," Garroth said impersonating me. I shoved him.

"I do not sound like that!"

"Eh... you do sometimes. Like when you're sick."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. I saw mom explaining why she brought us here, and I just snickered, then realized I was still standing in between Laurance and Aaron. I stood quietly, holding Aaron's hand, blushing.

"Now why don't the couple's kiss?" Mom asked.

"Um, mom you can't force a kiss upon a couple, sheesh. That's like when you were trying to tell us about... your first kiss with you know who. You didn't force him to kiss you."

"Alright maybe later!" She sighed.

"Mommy. Shouldn't you reserve a table?"

"Oh right I'll be right back!" She said running off. As soon as she was out of sight, I jumped into Laurance's arms and kissed him, hard. He kissed back even harder. I smiled under his lip, and time seemed to slow down. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and explore around.

"She's coming back you two!" Vylad yelled. I pulled away and grabbed Aaron's hand again while Laurance whipped lipstick off his face.

"Alright I got us a table! Let's go!" We headed in. I looked up at Laurance.

"Gonna sit by me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

When Aphmau got back from the bathroom she whispered to me. "Katelyn's here!"

"Crap!" I hissed.

"So Aphmau, Aaron what do you love about my babies?"

"May I go first?" Aaron asked politely.

"Of course."

"I love her laugh the way it just makes you want to laugh along, her smile, it can light up a whole room, her perfect sense of right and wrong." I was holding Laurance's hand under the table and I blushed so dark, I probably looked like a human sized tomato. I felt Laurance's grip tighten and I have him a small reassuring squeeze. I felt really sick for some odd reason. I stood up.

"Please excuse me for a moment." I hurried to the bathroom and threw up in a toilet. I felt my forehead, it felt normal, but I didn't feel right. I shrugged it off and walked back. I took my seat.

"Are you okay my Ba- (Y/N)? You look pail." Laurance said.

"I'm alright, just a bit dizzy," I smiled.

"Oh that's good!" Mom said. The waiter walked up to us.

"Sorry for the wait!" Then he accidentally poured water on Garroth. "Whoops sorry about that!"

"It's okay!" Garroth sighed angrily. "I'm going to dry this off. Be right back." Then he headed off to the bathroom.

"E-Excuse me? Can I get some water?" Aphmau asked.

"And maybe a ginger ale," Laurance said feeling my temperature. "You're kinda warm."

"Uh! Stop babying me," I smiled.

"Of course I have those right here. Especially for you two," he said handing us the drinks. I immediately took a a sip as he walked away. I stopped, because I suddenly felt ten times worse.

"Uh what the hell's in this crap?" I muttered. I smelt it and pushed it away. "Aphmau. Can I see your water real quick?" She handed me her glass and I smelt it. I gave to Laurance. "Yeha no one else drink those," I said, feeling warm.