This Day Was Weird Too... Like Yesterday

I woke up on the couch at the boys house. I looked around wildly and saw Laurance lying on the floor his hand was wrapped in mine. I laid my head back down and felt tears run down my cheeks. I sat up and shook Laurance's hand away from mine. I curled up and let my dreams replay in my head.

Laurance's P.O.V

I woke up on the floor and looked at (Y/N). She was curled up on the couch. She had tears streaking her face. I stood up and then sat in front of her and put my hand on her knee. "How do you feel?" She bit her lip until it turned white.

"Weird..."

"What happened in the dream?" I asked pulling her into my arms. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"I was in a place that was pitch black, and he just appeared and..." she just stopped talking. I kissed her head.

"It's okay. You don't have to talk about it," I played with her hair. She suddenly tensed up and her hands went to her stomach and she started crying again. "What's wrong?" She glanced down at her stomach. Then pressed her lips into a straight line. I placed my hand over her stomach. I felt movement and smiled and pressed my mouth against (Y/N)'s shoulder. "It's okay. She just moving."

"No... make her stop. I can't," she cried. I stopped smiling and hugged her tightly to me.

"What's wrong?"

"It..." she bit her lip again, "she's moving."

"I know. What's wrong?"

"I... she... uh, she, he made her-"

"Oh you two are awake," Garroth said turning on a lamp. (Y/N) burried her face in my chest to hide the tears. I petted her hair lightly. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. Garroth looked at me softly.

"Maybe you two should head to (Y/N)'s house. She might feel more comfortable in more familiar surroundings," Garroth suggested, "then bring her back over later so we can actually do something fun after that little thing last night."

"Alright," I said. I scooped up (Y/N) in my arms and she still had her face in my shirt. I carried her next door. I laid her down on the couch and she seemed to be feeling a little better, but she was still breathing shakily. I put a hand on her cheek. "Are you okay?"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I shook my head no. I don't know how I manage with this. I sat up and looked at Laurance. I just started at him grimly. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head no again. "Zane's coming soon." I looked away. "I didn't do anything wrong right?" I looked down. I grabbed his hand and rubbed circles into his knuckles. I kissed his hand lightly and he placed his hand on my cheek, moving my face to look at him. He pulled me into a kiss and I let tears run down my cheeks. I pulled away.

"Can you read sign language?" I whispered. He nodded.

"I know a bit. Why?"

"Is it alright if I just sign for a bit?"

"If you feel that's what would make you comfortable." He sighed.

"It's what would make me feel comfortable for now," I signed.

"Okay." He kissed me again.

"I'll be right back," I signed. Then I stood up and walked upstairs to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and took out a bottle of pills and took two. I almost instantly felt numb everywhere. I walked downstairs and saw Zane in the kitchen making food. I looked at Laurance. "What's he doing?"

"Making breakfast." I walked over to Zane and gave him a hug. He dropped what he was doing and hugged me back. I pulled away and forced a smile.

"How are you feeling?"