The Darkest of Curses... Love*wink*

I walked into IHop with Reese, and a waiter showed us to our table. "You know, you don't have to do this for me (Y/N)."

"I want to. It's the least I can do after the passing out incident." I looked down laughing.

"No really you do-"

"I insist." Our waiter walked up to the table. She handed us some napkins.

"Good evening! Welcome to I... hot!" I looked up and saw Kawaii~Chan, and she quickly ran away. Reese set his hand on the napkin.

"That was weird," he laughed.

"Was that Kawaii~Chan?"

"You mean that Meif'wa girl that passed out?"

"Yeah," I checked my watch. "Crap!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm supposed to go meet Aphmau for our Midnight reading time today!"

"Oh."

"Here," I gave him twenty bucks. "Treat yourself to lunch. I gotta go. Sorry."

"It's fine. Thank you (Y/N)."

"It's nothing. People have been treating me all week. I thought it was time for me to do the same thing. Bye Reese!"

"Bye (Y/N)!" I walked to the door and then started running to Aphmau's. I burst through the front door.

"I am here!" I yelled.

"Come to the living room!" Aphmau yelled. I walked to the living room and sat next to her. She handed me a mug of coffee. "Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

"Alright. Midnight Potatoes. Chapter one-" the front door opened and Kawaii~Chan ran inside.

"APHMAU~SENPAI!"

"Kawaii~Chan?"

"I thought you were at work. I like just saw you there," I stated.

"The pink hunk came to Kawaii~Chan's job and she-"

"You mean Reese?" I asked.

"(Y/N)~Chan was there too!"

"Did you kiss him?" Aphmau giggled.

"AHHHHH! NO! SHE COULD NEVER!" Aphmau and I started to laugh.

"Calm down Kawaii~Chan. Heh. Aph was teasing you."

"No, but seriously. Are you okay?" Aphmau asked.

"Aphmau~Senpai... Kawaii~Chan wants to humbly ask you... please... help Kawaii~Chan pick a present for Reese for the holidays."

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING HER!? I KNOW HIM BETTER THAN ANYONE AROUND HERE!?"

"(Y/N)~Chan you can help too!"

"YAY!" I smiled, clapping my hands. "I love shopping for other people."

"Wait! We'll only help if you promise to talk to him! Within the month... okay?"

"WHAT!?"

"And! And! And! You can't find someone else to give him the present... and by that I mean (Y/N). You have to do it yourself, and talk to him in full sentences when you do it. Understand?"

"B-B-B-B-But-"

"And no stuttering!" I added.

"It's our deal. Take or leave!"

"Mmm... f-fine. Deal!"

"Alright. Where are we going?" I asked.

"The mall of course!" I jumped from the couch, almost spilling the coffee. I set it on a table.