Aphie Gets Married!?

Laurance's P.O.V.

I watched her sleep as she tossed and turned furiously, sweat coating her face. I scooted my chair closer to her. I laid my head next to hers. "(Y/N), it's just a dream," I whispered. I got up from the chair and laid next to her. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her breaths were becoming faint. I pulled her into a hug.

"Laurance," she whispered. I looked at her, she still seemed to be sleeping. "Hm." I kissed her forehead.

"I'm here." I sighed. Her muscles loosened, under my touch, and she curled up a bit into my arms. Her eyes grew soft and there was a small smile on her lips. I smiled and closed my eyes.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up in Laurance's arms and smiled. I felt like I hadn't smiled in forever. I rested my head on his chest and took some deep breaths. He moved a bit and his grip around me tightened slightly. I sighed softly. I closed my eyes and held on tightly to him. He shook a little bit like he was cold. I pulled the covers up to his shoulder, covering me up to my ears. I giggled quietly and kissed his cheek. His eyes fluttered open. "Good morning Babe," he smiled. He pulled me into a kiss that I smiled through till he pulled away.

"Hi," I giggled.

"What's got you in a good mood?" He asked.

"The baby's gonna look like you," I smiled.

"Really?"

"She's got your nose, your eyes... your smile, but she's got my hair."

"That stinks."

"What does?"

"Your hair stinks," he joked. I shoved him playfully, but uh... pushed a little too hard and he fell off the bed. I looked over the edge.

"Uh! Sorry!" I laughed. I held my hand down to him, he accepted my hand. I tried to pull him up, but he pulled me off the bed onto him. I screamed as I fell. He got up and started tickling me. Then I started laugh-screaming. "STOP!" I laughed.

"Never," Laurance smirked.

"AHHHH!" I screamed. The door burst open and Garroth and Travis came running in with sharp knives. "Oh my Irene! What are you two doing!" I yelled, pushing Laurance off me.

"I was in the basement when I heard something fall, then when I came up here Garroth and I heard you screaming, so Garroth and I grabbed knives and... you know what never mind." Travis groaned. I stood up and smiled.

"Well I'm gl-..."

"Something wrong (Y/N)? Cat got your tongue?" Laurance asked, sitting on the bed.

"Gl- I think I'm gonna be sick!" I pushed past the boys and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind me. I fell to my knees by the toilet and let it all out. When I finished fell onto my butt. I rubbed my temples and looked down at my stomach. "What the hell are you doing to me?" I stood up slowly and walked out and saw the boys in the living room. I walked over and sat down next to Laurance.

"So how's the morning sickness?"

"Just wonderful," I forced a smile. "... I'm hungry."

"Well, tell me... why am I not surprised?" Garroth asked.

"Because I'm always hungry... and I'm pregnant?"

"Exactly," Garroth smiled. Laurance got up and went into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I yelled.

"Making food, duh." Laurence rolled his eyes.

"Awwwww, thank youuuuuuu," I smiled. Garroth looked at me, then at Laurance.