Confession

Supernatural's POV

I heard Hetalia burst into tears. He then pushed me away which caused me to hit the wall with my back. Then I heard him slide down against the wall. I could only hear him silently crying. I then sat down and leaned against the wall I was pushed to. I was now sitting in front of Hetalia. I didn't know what to do. My eyes adjusted to the darkness so now I could see Hetalia. He was covering his face. I sat there not doing or saying anything. I...I felt bad. I wanted to do something but I don't know what to say or do. Then I heard Hetalia start to say something.

"P-please....not again..." Hetalia said quietly. "That's the whole reason why I m-moved here...p-please don't be like them..."

I stayed silent and I was surprised. I decided to do something so I sat next to Hetalia and hugged him. He tensed up and then relaxed and started to cry again.

"It's ok..." I said. "Please don't cry..."

"I-I'm sorry..." Hetalia said. "I'm really sorry...for getting mad at you for something stupid..."

"No no don't be sorry." I said as Hetalia backed up and looked at me. "I should be the one to be sorry since I started saying awful things to you. I didn't mean any of that."

"...." Hetalia stayed silent.

"I really am sorry that I went crazy back at the house." I said. "It's just when I saw the text...I just got mad...I would have thought that you would tell me about that..."

"I really should have told you..." Hetalia said looking down. "I just...thought I could handle it..."

"I just really care about you..." I said feeling my face burn up.

"You do?" Hetalia said. "That's really nice. I really appreciate it."

We sat next to each other not saying anything. We still have to wait for time to pass by. It was quiet. I wonder if there's a light switch in here. Probably not since I don't see a light bulb. All well. It really is a small closet. I was squished. I was not able to move much. Then I felt Hetalia move a bit. He then laughed a bit.

"Ha ha there's barely any room in here." Hetalia laughed. I really want to stretch."

"Yeah me too." I said. "Kinda hard to move around."

"Yeah." Hetalia said.

Hetalia then stopped moving and stayed put. I really want to make a move. Such a perfect time to do it. So I thought about what to do. Then I felt Hetalia kiss my cheek. I quickly turned to him with wide eyes.

"I-I...I am so sorry!" Hetalia said trying to move away from me. "So sorry!"

I kept staring at Hetalia as he panicked. I then grabbed his hand and that made him stop moving. I grabbed the other hand and then looked at him. 

"It's ok..." I said.

I then started to lean in for a kiss. I closed the space between me and Hetalia. Hetalia froze and then he relaxed and kissed back. We then pulled apart and looked at each other. Hetalia then hugged me. I hugged back an smiled.

"I'm so happy. I was terrified." Hetalia laughed.

"Heh I know the feeling." I said laughing.

We hugged for a bit longer then we let go of each other. We then sat there doing nothing. Hetalia then put his head on my shoulder. I smiled and put my arm around him.

"Soooo." Hetalia said. "Are we gonna tell the others?"

"Yes we are but not tonight. Let's just wait until tomorrow morning. They don't deserve to now right now."

"Ok then." Hetalia said. "Do you have you're phone?"

"I think so." I said.

I checked my pockets and I didn't have anything. I sighed and looked at Hetalia.

"I think it's in my coat which is outside." I said.

"Oh." Hetalia said. "Yeah sorry about getting egg all over you."

"It's fine." I smiled. "I'm sorry for dropping you on the ground."

"It's fine." Hetalia laughed a bit.

"You are so adorable I swear." I said.

"Aww thanks." Hetalia kissed my cheek.

"You're coming back with us right?" I asked. "Oh yeah totally. I miss my stuff."

"That's good." I said. "I missed you."

"I missed you too!" Hetalia hugged me.

I hugged him. We then started talking again, cuddling, and other stuff to pass the time. (Don't think anything dirty! I know how you people are lol) Once an hour has past we heard someone unlocking the door. We sat straight up and acted natural. When the door was opened I saw Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Homestuck.

"So did you guys forgive each other?" Homestuck asked.

"Yes we did!" Hetalia smiled while he was walking out of the closet.

"So is that all that happened?" Doctor Who asked. "Nothing else?"

"No why?" I asked.

"Oh nothing we just thought something else happened." Sherlock said.

Hetalia and I looked at each other and smiled. So we all started to enjoy the party. We had a great time. Once it was getting late the party was over and started to leave. So we went outside. Hetalia then went up to Homestuck.

"Hey I'm gonna go back with them." Hetalia said. "You could bring my stuff tomorrow morning."

"Alright. Well have a good night." Homestuck smiled and he left.

So the four of us left and arrived at the house a few minuted later. As we entered the house Sherlock and Doctor Who started to head to their rooms since they were so tired. So it was just me and Hetalia. We then waited for their doors to close. Once we heard them closed we then kissed each other and then smiled.

"Goodnight!" Hetalia smiled.

"Goodnight." I smiled back. "Sleep well."

"Thanks you too!" Hetalia said going to his room.

I then went to my room and started to get ready. I turned off my light and lied on my bed. I can't believe that I'm with Hetalia now. It's the best feeling in the world. I was smiling like an idiot but I don't care. As long as I'm with Hetalia I'm happy.

YESSSS FINALLY OH MY GOD! They are together now :3 I was fangirling the whole time I was typing this! Well hope you enjoyed this chapter!