Unpacking!

We finally arrived at the house. Hetalia smiled and got out of the car. Everyone did the same. Sherlock went up to the door and unlocked it. We went inside and Hetalia looked around. 

"So where's my room?" Hetalia asked.

"Supernatural could show you." Sherlock said.

"Wait but I want to show him to his room!" Doctor Who whined.

"Doctor Who..." Sherlock said.

"What?" Doctor Who asked.

Sherlock whispered to Doctor Who about something. I really don't know what they said, but Doctor Who said that I could show Hetalia his room. So I told Hetalia to follow me. So Hetalia followed me to his room. Once we arrived Hetalia thanked me. He then went to his room. I stood there and smiled.

"Hey do you want me to help you unpack?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" Hetalia smiled. "Thanks Supernatural!"

I went inside the room and helped. Hetalia asked me if I could help him move the bed first. So I did and we put the bed to one of the corners. Once we did that Hetalia threw his blankets on the bed.

"Aren't you gonna do the bed?" I asked.

"Oh no not yet! I just want to unpack and decorate the room first!" Hetalia said. "I'll just do it later!"

"Oh ok." I said.

Hetalia then got his box that had posters and pins. Hetalia gave me some posters to hang up. We hanged them on the walls. Once we were done Hetalia got out a bulletin board. I helped him hang it up. Once we did he smiled at me and took out some photos and drawings. We took a break and looked at the photos and drawings. Hetalia is really good at taking photos. They are really nice. Then once we were finishing the photos, I saw the photos of Hetalia and the others. I smiled and saw a picture of me and Doctor Who sleeping in the car. I looked at Hetalia and he was laughing. 

"Oh my god I remember that night!" Hetalia said. "I just wanted to take a picture of you guys sleeping!"

"Oh I see." I smiled.

"Yeah!" Hetalia said. "I really like this one! It was when I was leaving!"

Hetalia gave me the photo and it was Sherlock, Doctor Who, Hetalia, and me. This day really made me cry. This photo is my favorite.

"I like this one. It's really nice." Supernatural said.

"Oh yay!" Hetalia smiled. "Well let's look at my drawing now!"

So we looked at his drawing. His drawings are really cool. He can really draw well. Then we saw a not so nice drawing and it was mine. Hetalia smiled.

"This one is my favorite!" Hetalia said.

"Really why?" I asked.

"Cause it's yours!" Hetalia answered. "Do you still have mine?"

"Of course I do! I'll go get it!" I said walking to my room.

Once I went to my room I grabbed the drawing that was on the wall. I then went back to Hetalia's room. I sat next to Hetalia and showed him the drawing. Hetalia smiled and I smiled back. Then Hetalia stood up and looked at me.

"Ok come on!" Hetalia smiled. "Let's put these photos and drawings on the bulletin board!"

"Ok." I said getting up.

We put the stuff on the bulletin board. From there we were finishing putting up everything which included a shelf and some 'manga' as Hetalia would say it and some DVDs. All we needed was to set up the desk and the computer. I helped Hetalia move the desk to the wall next to Hetalia's bed which also was next to an outlet which was good. So once we put the desk there now we needed to set up the computer. Hetalia grabbed the box that had 'FRAGILE' on it and moved it near the desk.

"I really don't want to set this up." Hetalia said.

"Me neither." I said.

"....Let's just have Sherlock do it." Hetalia suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I said laughing.

"SHERLOCK COME HERE!" Hetalia screamed.

"What is it?" Sherlock asked coming into the room.

Hetalia and I looked at each other and then looked at Sherlock who was waiting for an answer.

"Can you set the computer up?" Hetalia asked.

"....Fine." Sherlock said walking to the box. "Just get out of the room because I don't like people looking at me while I set something up."

"Ok!" Hetalia smiled. "Thanks for doing this!"

"Do you want to go to my room?" I asked.

"Yes!" Hetalia said. "I want to see if you're room changed at all!"

"Ok then follow me." I said.

So we walked out of Hetalia's room and went into mine. I let Hetalia walked in first and the I went in and closed the door. Hetalia sat on my bed and I sat next to him. And from there we just started talking.