Argument

Supernstural's POV

I started to wake up and I saw Hetalia next to me. His head was on my chest. I smiled and started to get up. I tried to not wake up Hetalia. Once I was out of bed I slowly went out of my room and went into Hetalia's room. I decided to make his bed. So once I finished that I heard his phone ding. I didn't want to be nosy but I wanted to know who it was. So I looked and it was an unknown number. I read it. It said "So you moved wow ok well you can't escape you weak idiot. I still have been texting you and you keep blocking me. That will do nothing. There is gonna be some people over there too to hurt you. Don't think you got away. I told everyone your number so they could still continue to do what they used to do." Who is this person? I got mad so I got my phone and started to type the number in. I press call. I waited for an answer. As I waited I saw other unknown numbers testing him saying awful things. Then I heard a voice from the other end.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Look. I know what you're doing and I don't like it. I am one of Hetalia's friend and I won't let you do this to Hetalia."

"What? You're telling me he has friends? I don't believe it. You're probably just gonna leave him like everybody else."

"No. I will never do such a thing. You are so immature. An your other friends too. Just leave him alone. If you don't then I will settle this."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Tell all your friends to stop doing this immature stuff. That's what I'm gonna do. And if they don't then they could come here where I am and I will set them straight. Hetalia has other friends to stand up for him. So stop texting him and don't you dare call him. Now goodbye."

I hung up and started to finish doing the bed. Once I was done. I grabbed Hetalia's phone and kept it with me. I put it on silent so I don't have to hear the ringing. I went to the kitchen and sat down. Why wouldn't Hetalia tell me that this person has been saying awful things to him? Can't he trust me? Whatever. I don't care. Hetalia then came in the kitchen. I looked at him as he was getting breakfast. He sat in front of me and smiled.

"Good morning!" Hetalia said.

I just smiled slightly and looked at my phone. Hetalia kept eating his breakfast. After he was done he went to put his plate in the sink. He then looked at me.

"I'm uh going into my room if you need anything." Hetalia said quickly walking to his room.

I nodded and I saw him frown a bit. Once he was gone I just sighed and went to go watch T.V. As I sat on the couch Sherlock came out and sat next to me.

"Why aren't you with Hetalia?" Sherlock asked. "You guys are usually together all the time."

"It's nothing." I simply said.

Sherlock only nodded and then Doctor Who came out and sat next to Sherlock. I then took out Hetalia's phone and I saw the other two look at me. I then heard Hetalia say my name.

"Hey Supernatural have you se-" Hetalia then looked at me. "Oh you have it!"

Hetalia then came up to me and was about to grab it. I then took the phone away so Hetalia couldn't grab it. Hetalia gave me a confused look.

"H-hey!" Hetalia said. "Very funny now give it to me!"

"No." I said.

"W-what? Why?" Hetalia asked. "Come on this isn't funny!"

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" Hetalia asked.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that you were getting awful text?!" I asked raising my voice.

"H-how did you..." Hetalia then looked at me.

"I saw that someone texted you and I saw an unknown number!" I said getting up. "It said that he has been texting you for a while Hetalia! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"W-what?" Hetalia then glared at me. "Why are you looking through my phone in the first place?! And you know I don't have to tell you everything!"

"Hetalia this is serious! This person practically gave your number out to people that used to bully you! You need to tell me these things!" I said. "That's what I'm here for!"

"I can handle this ok?! Stop babying me!" Hetalia started to raise his voice. "You invaded my privacy! You don't do that! Now give me my phone!"

"NO! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" I screamed.

"JUST GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Hetalia screamed.

"IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL ME THEN WHY ARE YOU LIVING WITH US IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I screamed. "YOU COULD JUST LEAVE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH ME!"

"Supernatural!" Sherlock and Doctor Who said.

Hetalia only glared at me. He then went to his room and came back with his back pack and my teddy bear that I gave him from when he left.

"Fine! I'm leaving!" Hetalia said. "And have you're stupid present back!"

He threw the teddy bear at me and ran out and slammed the door. I looked at the other two and threw his phone on the couch. I went to my room and slammed the door.

Third Person POV

Sherlock and Doctor Who looked at each other. Sherlock sighed.

"What do we do?" Doctor Who asked.

"I...I don't know..." Sherlock said.

"Oh god this is bad." Doctor Who said.

Sherlock and Doctor Who kept thinking of what to do. Doctor Who then came up with an idea.

"Hey I got an idea!" DoctorWho said. "This will make the two forgive each other and probably get them together."

"Alright." Sherlock said.

Doctor Who explained the plan to Sherlock. Sherlock agreed and the both of them decided to tell Homestuck about so they texted him the plan.

With Hetalia

Hetalia ran to Homestuck's house. Once he arrived he knocked on the door. Homestuck opened the door and looked confused.

"What's wrong?" Homestuck asked. "You didn't text."

"Well I got my phone taken by Supernatural and so he said that I could leave if I didn't tell him something." Hetalia said. "So I left. And now here I am. I don't even want to talk to him at all."

"Oh ok I see." Homestuck said. "He probably didn't mean to say it."

"I don't care I don't want to be near him right now." Hetalia said.

"Ok well I'll show you the guest room." Homestuck said. 

Homestuck then got a text and he read it. He then texted back an 'ok' and lead Hetalia to the guest room. Hetalia and Homestuck talked to each other. Hetalia stayed there for the day and probably for a few days until Hetalia wanted to go back to the house.