Getting Worse

It has been a few hours since Hetalia slept. Sherlock and Doctor Who came back and they went to their rooms. I was just looking through my phone not really doing much. I then heard running in the hall way. So I just thought that Hetalia finally woke up. I started to head out of my room. I then heard the bathroom door open. Hetalia came out of the bathroom leaning against the wall holding his stomach. I ran up to him.

"Are you ok?" I asked worried. "You look pale!"

"I...I just threw up..." Hetalia said. "And I'm dizzy..."

"Do you want to go to the doctor?" I asked.

"N-no it's fine..." Hetalia said. "Just need to rest...i-it will go away s-soon..."

"Ok I'll take you to your room then." I said grabbing Hetalia's arm trying to keep him balanced.

Once we were in the room Hetalia went on his bed. Hetalia closed his eyes not wanting to open them.

"Can you bring a bag?" Hetalia asked. "So I don't have to get up every time..."

"Sure." I said.

I went out and got a bag. I then came back with Hetalia sitting up and breathing fast, covering his mouth. I ran up to him and gave him the bag and he threw up again. I touched his forehead and he was burning up again. He started to sweat. I frowned not wanting him to get worse.

"You need some medicine Hetalia." I said.

"N-no..." Hetalia said. "I'll only throw it back up."

"...Well what do i do then?" I asked.

Hetalia only shrugged.

"I'm going to ask the others." I said. "I'll leave you to rest."

Hetalia nodded and I started heading out the door. I closed it and started getting the other two. We went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Doctor Who asked.

"Hetalia's getting worse." I said.

"Really? What happened?" Sherlock asked.

"He threw up and he said that he gets dizzy." I said. "And he's getting warmer too."

"Oh no I feel bad for him." Doctor Who said.

"Did you give him the medicine?" Sherlock asked.

"Before you guys came back I gave him the medicine." I answered. "But right now he just refused because he said he'll will only throw it back up."

"Let's take him to the doctor or hospital." Sherlock said.

"He said he didn't want to." I said. "He said he will get better soon."

"Well we will just have to wait." Sherlock said.

"But we still need to give him the medicine." Doctor Who said. "He won't get better unless he takes it."

"Ok I'll try to give it to him." I said getting up and grabbing the medicine and spoon. 

I then went in to Hetalia's room. Hetalia then looked up and then saw the medicine.

"You need to take the medicine Hetalia." I said. "You won't get any better if you don't."

"Ok..." Hetalia said.

I sat close to Hetalia and started to get the spoon near Hetalia's mouth. Hetalia hesitated a little bit, but soon opened his mouth. He tried was scared to swallow it so he covered his mouth so he wouldn't spit it out.

"Come on swallow it." I said. "Don't be scared."

Hetalia gave a slight nod and swallowed it. He kept his hand to his mouth so he won't throw up. Hetalia then sighed and opened his mouth again. I poured some more medicine on the spoon and gave it to Hetalia. Once again Hetalia kept it in his mouth for a few seconds. He then shut his eyes tight and swallowed it hoping he won't throw up. I then smiled.

"Good job." I said giving Hetalia a hug.

He then hugged back. Hetalia rested his head on my shoulder. His breathing was steady. I could feel how warm he is. Poor guy. He is going through so much. He doesn't deserve it at all. I then let go and he did the same.

"I'll get you a new bag." I said. "I'll throw this one away."

"Thanks." Hetalia said lying back down on his bed.

I grabbed a new bag and threw away the old one. I went back to Hetalia's room and gave him the new bag. He smiled and took it and put it next to him. Then Sherlock and Doctor Who came in.

"Hey Hetalia how are you doing?" Doctor Who asked.

Hetalia gave a thumbs up.

"Well I hope you get better." Sherlock said smiling.

Hetalia only nodded and smiled. Hetalia then started to sleep again. Me and the others started to leave. I was the last one out so I silently closed the door and decided to go out to get Hetalia something that will make him happy. I told the other two where I'm going and so I started heading out.

I started walking to the bookstore. Since Hetalia likes books and manga I got one of each and saw a little alpaca. So I just grabbed it as well cause why not. After I paid I started heading home. I went to Hetalia's room and found him sleeping. I went into my room and looked for a box and wrapping paper. I found some wrapping paper and a bow but as for the box I couldn't find one.

I then went to Sherlock's room and knocked on his door. Sherlock opened it.

"Yes?" Sherlock said.

"Do you have a box that will fit a book and manga and a little stuffed alpaca?" I asked.

"Uh I don't know let me check." Sherlock said looking around his room.

I waited and then Sherlock soon came back.

"You're in luck I do have a box." Sherlock said giving me the box. 

"Thanks so much!" I said going back to my room.

I grabbed the items and put them in the box. I then wrapped the present and went to Hetalia who was still sleeping. I put the wrapped present on Hetalia's desk and left to my room. Hope he gets better.