Night Time

After a few hours of spending time in the park we started to head home. The sun was setting and soon enough it was already night time. It was quiet. There was a few cars driving by but not as much. Hetalia looked up and admired the sky and smiled. 

"I love it when it is night. It's so calming to me for some reason." Hetalia looked at me. "And I love to look at the stars and moon. They all look so pretty."

"Yeah." I said.

I really don't know what to say. I hope I don't make everything awkward by not saying anything. Hetalia kept looking at the sky not paying attention to where he was going. I saw that he was about to crash into a pole. So I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. He looked up at me surprised. I smiled.

"You need to be more careful." I said. "You nearly hit the pole."

"O-oh sorry." Hetalia said backing away.

"Don't be! It was only a mistake." I smiled at him.

We started walking and we finally made it to the house. Sherlock and Doctor Who came up to us.

"Where did you guys go?" Sherlock asked.

"To the park." I answered.

"What did you guys do?" Doctor Who asked.

"We just hung out." Hetalia answered this time.

"Well we ordered pizza so you guys can have the rest." Sherlock said. "I'll be going to my room."

"I will be doing the same! Enjoy!" Doctor Who and Sherlock then went to their room. Hetalia then went to the kitchen and grabbed a pizza. I did the same and sat next to Hetalia. We both ate in silence. Once we were done we were tired so we sat on the couch. Hetalia ran to the couch and lied down, taking up all the space. I laughed and sat in front of Hetalia on the ground. 

"That was fun." Hetalia smiled.

"Yeah it really was." I smiled back. "We should definitely do it again."

"Yeah we should!" Hetalia said. "Probably with the others too since we haven't gone out in a group for a while."

"That's a good idea." I said.

We watched the T.V. together and after an hour we were both getting tired. So we went to our rooms. Once I said goodnight to Hetalia. I entered my room and started to get ready for bed. I turned off the lights and lied on my bed and started to go to sleep.

Hetalia's POV

I shot up from by bed, catching my breath. I felt my eyes. I was crying. Oh god I had a nightmare. It seemed so real. I looked around and got up from my bed. I hope it was a dream. Dear god please. My eyes started to water from the thought. My breath was shaky. I started to open my door slowly and started walking towards Supernatural's door. Ok just check if he's ok and you'll know the rest are too. My hand started to head towards the door knob. Once I was about to grab it, I froze. My hand was shaking and my eye started to water again.

"Oh god please..." I whispered to myself. "Just open the door dammit...calm down..."

I then opened the door quietly and then looked inside. I saw Supernatural sleeping. Perfectly fine and still breathing. I sighed with relief knowing that he's ok. 

"Thank god you're ok..." I said and started to leave.

As I was about to leave I heard Supernatural call me.

"Hetalia?" Supernatural said.

I froze and turned to look at him. It was silent for a few seconds until he broke the silence.

"What's wrong?" Supernatural asked.

"I uh...I just came to check up on you..." I said.

"Why?" Supernatural asked.

"I...I had a nightmare...." I answered." I-I just wanted t-to know if you were ok..."

"Oh I see..." Supernatural said and then he smiled. "Come here."

"O-ok." I said closing the door.

I carefully walked towards Supernatural's bed since it was a little dark I didn't want to trip or anything. I then heard shuffling. I reached the bed and stood there waiting for something to happen.

"Come on lay down." Supernatural said.

"W-what?" I said confused.

"You could sleep with me." Supernatural said. "So you know I'm ok. It'll be easier for you to sleep too. If you don't want to it's fine, it's only my opinion."

"O-oh I'll stay." I said feeling my face heat up.

I then lied down next to Supernatural and covered myself with the blanket. I then turned to my side and saw Supernatural's face. I gasped and started to feel my face heat up. He then smiled a bit.

"Don't get scared it's fine." Supernatural said.

"Y-yeah." I said. "T-thanks."

"No problem." Supernatural said. "Well good night and sweet dreams. And remember that I will always be here. I'm ok."

"Good night." I smiled.

I then started to sleep. I'm glad he's willing to do this for me. It really makes me happy. I smiled and closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.