Planning

Third Person POV (at Supernatural's house)

Sherlock and Doctor Who went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. It was a quiet for a while until Sherlock broke it.

"So are you gonna tell MLP?" Sherlock asked.

"Oh yeah I will!" Doctor Who said. "I'll just text him right now."

Doctor Who got his phone out and started to type. He then sent the text.

"Hey MLP I really need you to do a favor."

"Oh sure what is it?"

"Can you throw a party?"

"Uh what for?"

"You see Hetalia and Supernatural had an argument. And Hetalia left the house and now Supernatural is in his room. So if you throw the party they could forgive each other and probably get them together."

"Ok I see...And...WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'GET THEM TOGETHER'?"

"Oh, well they like each other and so yeah. They are friends but they won't tell each other they like each other. So hopefully this will get them together."

"Oh my god I missed so much...I will definitely throw this party though it might take two day to get everything together. Is that alright?"

"Oh yeah it's totally fine. And thanks for doing this."

"No problem! See ya!"

Doctor Who then put his phone down and smiled. Sherlock waited for him to say something.

"So?" Sherlock said. "What did he say?"

"He said yes!" Doctor Who said. "It might take two days though."

"Oh ok I'll tell Homestuck later." Sherlock said. "I'll be right back."

Sherlock got up and went to the living room. He saw Hetalia's phone and so he grabbed it and started to head towards Supernatural's room. He opened the door saw Supernatural at his desk going through his computer.

"What do you want?" Supernatural asked.

"I just came to check on you to see if you were ok." Sherlock answered.

Sherlock walked next to Supernatural and put Hetalia's phone next to him. Supernatural only looked at it and then looked at Sherlock. He then grabbed the phone

"Why are you giving me this?" Supernatural said looking at Sherlock. "I don't want it. I'm done with the stupid phone. Just take the phone and leave me alone."

"Just keep it." Sherlock said.

"Whatever." Supernatural then put the phone down. "Now leave me alone."

Sherlock then walked out of the room. Supernatural then went back to doing what he was doing. He then got up and grabbed the phone and went out with Sherlock and Doctor Who. They were in the living room. Supernatural was about to sit down when he heard knocking.

"I'll go get it." Supernatural said going to the door.

Supernatural opened the door and saw Homestuck. Supernatural then glared at him.

"What do you want?" Supernatural asked. "I don't think right now is a good time."

"Calm down. I only came here to get some clothes for Hetalia." Homestuck said.

"....So Hetalia's staying with you?" Supernatural asked.

"Yes." Homestuck answered.

"Can't he get it himself?" Supernatural crossed his arms.

"Yes he can he just doesn't want to come back here you idiot." Homestuck said.

".....Ok fine get his stupid stuff." Supernatural said walking away. "He can move in with you for all I care."

"....." Homestuck only watched as Supernatural went back to the living room. "Ok...he really is mad at Hetalia...so this IS serious."

Homestuck then walked to Hetalia's room. Meanwhile Supernatural went back to the living room.

"Who was it?" Doctor Who asked.

"It was Homestuck. He's getting some clothes for Hetalia..." Supernatural said.

"Oh...I'll...be right back." Sherlock said going to Hetalia's room.

Once Sherlock arrived he saw Homestuck.

"Homestuck." Sherlock said.

"What is it?" Homestuck asked turning to Sherlock.

"MLP said yes to the plan." Sherlock said. "It'll take about two day though."

"Oh ok but what if Supernatural and Hetalia make up by then?" Homestuck asked.

"They really are mad with each other but if they do, which I don't think will happen, then we will hopefully get them together." Sherlock answered.

"Ok awesome." Homestuck said. "Well... I'm gonna go  since I have some clothes for Hetalia now. So see ya."

Homestuck then left the house. Sherlock went back with the other two. And the three of them watched TV.