Back to Normal

It was morning and I woke up. Everyone else was awake. Hetalia turned to me and smiled.

"Morning!" Hetalia smiled.

"Morning." I said back rubbing my eyes.

"We're leaving today!" Hetalia said grabbing my arm.

"That's good!" I said. "I even have the present you didn't open yet at home."

"Can I come to you're house?" Homestuck asked.

"....Fine." I said.

"When will the doctor be here?" Doctor Who asked

"Probably a little longer." Sherlock said. "Could take a while I really don't know."

"Ugh." Doctor Who said. "I'm tired of sitting."

So all of them were talking, waiting for the doctor. After a while there was a knock on the door. The doctor walked in and smiled. 

"Hello Hetalia. I see you're all better." The doctor smiled.

"Yes I am!" Hetalia said.

"Well you do know you have to eat right?" The doctor said.

"...Yes." Hetalia said quietly. "But I don't want to throw up again...."

"Well you can't just starve yourself." The doctor said. "I already told your friends what you could have so you don't have to worry."

"Ok." Hetalia said.

The doctor then went near Hetalia and felt his forehead.

"As for the fever you don't have to worry about it. It's gone away." The doctor smiled.

"That's good!" Hetalia smiled.

"Yeah I think that's it." The doctor said. "You guys can leave now."

"Great come on." I said getting up.

So all of us then started to leave. Me, Hetalia, Sherlock, and Doctor Who started heading towards the car. Homestuck went to his own and we all met at the house. I went in first and grabbed Hetalia and dragged him towards his room and the rest followed. Hetalia sat on his chair and then I grabbed the present and gave it to Hetalia. Hetalia grabbed it and unwrapped it. He grabbed the book and manga. He smiled and put them on the desk and then grabbed the alpaca.

"Thanks so much! I love them especially the alpaca!" Hetalia said hugging the stuffed animal.

"That's very sweet of you Supernatural." Homestuck said. "I'm surprised that you're so nice."

"I can be nice but now towards you." I said looking at him. "If you weren't a demon then I would probably be nice to you."

"I'm not a demon!" Homestuck said. "So you should be nice towards me!"

"Hmmm...nah." I said smirking.

"I hate you." Homestuck said glaring.

"Hate you too." I said smiling.

Hetalia got up and put his alpaca on the top of the shelf. He had trouble so I helped him and put it somewhere it wouldn't fall. Hetalia smiled and went back to sit on his chairs and he spun around a bit.

"Ok now you need to eat." Sherlock said.

"Oh...no." Hetalia said. "What can I eat?"

"You can eat white rice, toast, banana, and apple sauce." I said. "You could drink water, sports drinks, and tea."

"That doesn't sound appetizing..." Hetalia frowned. "How long do I have to eat like this."

"About a week." I said.

"Awww...that's going to take forever." Hetalia said.

"Well if you want to get better what do you want?" I asked.

"...White rice and water." Hetalia said. "You guys are not gonna eat anything else either. You have to go through my pain."

"Deal!" I said.

"What?!" Doctor Who and Sherlock said.

"Oh thank god I don't live in this house." Homestuck said. "Byyyyeee! Get better Hetalia!"

Homestuck ran out of the house and left. We all looked at each other not know what to do.

"Anyways, why did you agree?!" Doctor Who asked.

"Yes why did you agree? I'm not eating those foods for a week!" Sherlock said.

"Well too bad I already agreed." I said. "Come on do it for Hetalia."

The both of them looked at Hetalia. Hetalia smiled and then sneezed.

"Bless you." I smiled.

"Thank you!" Hetalia said.

"So you guys agree?" I asked.

"Fine." The both of them said.

"Can you go get rice?" I asked Sherlock and Doctor Who.

"Why don't we all go?" Doctor Who asked.

"Because Hetalia will get tempted by the food everywhere." I said. "Now go."

So the two left and now it was just me and Hetalia. Hetalia then turned to the computer and started to turn it on. I wondered what he was doing.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"Draw! I haven't done that for a long time!" Hetalia smiled getting his tablet and stylis.

"Can I watch?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sure!" Hetalia smiled. "Though it might be boring."

"Oh I don't mind." I smiled. "As long I spend time with you I'm happy."

"Ha ha that's sweet!" Hetalia smiled turning red.

I smiled back and watched Hetalia as he drew. I'm glad he's feeling better.