Party Time

Third Person POV

It is the day of the party. The party will start at 7:00 pm. So that means Supernatural, Hetalia, and the others have a whole day to themselves. Supernatural really did nothing for the day. With Hetalia there was nothing happening as well. So it was a pretty boring day so far. Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Homestuck went out to discuss the plan that they had in mind.

"So once we get to the party, we will take Supernatural to the food area." Sherlock said. "As for you Homestuck, you can take Hetalia somewhere else probably talk to the other fandoms."

"Alright then what?" Homestuck asked. "Didn't we want them to forgive each other?"

"Yes we do want them to do that. But we need to take time for them to not think about each other. So the both of them are gonna take time to enjoy everything." Doctor Who said. "And once they are enjoying everything we'll tell MLP to start the games."

"So we are gonna have to avoid each other then?" Homestuck said. "Alright then. But Hetalia is gonna want food so I don't think keeping Supernatural being near the food is a good idea."

"That's true." Sherlock said.

"Well let's just try to avoid each other." Doctor Who said. "That's the only thing we need to do."

"Ok. I got this." Homestuck said.

"As for the games. Let's just hope for the best because they are gonna be partnered up." Sherlock said.

"What if they still hate each other?" Homestuck asked.

"Well we will just have to make those two get along again." Doctor Who said. "You guys already know the last resort."

Everyone nodded and then they started to leave. They hoped everything will go as planned. So now everyone waited for the it to be 7:00.

Time Skip

It was now almost 7:00. People were already at the party. Many were having a good time. Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural has arrived at the party before Homestuck and Hetalia. They then went to the food area. After half an hour Homestuck and Hetalia arrived.

"Hey let's get food!" Hetalia said.

"Oh uh don't you want to talk to the fandoms?" Homestuck smiled. "They might really want to talk to you!"

"Oh yeah sure!" Hetalia smiled. "Then food!"

"Ok uh....MLP!" Homestuck said.

"Yes?" MLP asked.

"Talk to Hetalia!" Homestuck said.

"Oh but I need to do something in the kitchen..." MLP said.

"Hetalia can help you!" Homestuck said pushing Hetalia towards MLP.

"Oh ok!" MLP said. "Come on!"

"Alright!" Hetalia smiled. "Homestuck aren't you coming?"

"Oh I need to do something!" Homestuck said. "Once you're done meet me at the food area!"

Homestuck then ran to the food area. He then reached Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural. The three of them looked at Homestuck.

"Ugh I didn't think he would be coming." Supernatural said.

"Shut up!" Homestuck then looked at Sherlock and Doctor Who.

"You guys need to go now." Homestuck whispered.

"What why?" Sherlock asked.

"Hetalia's coming." Homestuck whispered. "Right now he's helping MLP with something but who know when he will be coming. Just leave go somewhere else."