Yoda soon realized and accepted that there was no changing the young man's mind. Allowing Luke to go did not put his mind at ease, but he hoped that on his journey he would see to it that his friends remained safe.

He also hoped that once this was over, Luke would safely return to finish his training as he said.

Luke began to walk off preparing to get ready to depart in his ship. While he was doing so, Yoda had turned around in his home, aiming to grab something. A object that was seemingly wrapped in a protective covering of cloth.

Grabbing it, Yoda made his way out towards where Luke and Obi-Wan we now stationed.

"Luke, if you are to go, then take this...For Amara it is. Tell her, sorry I am for everything that has happened." Yoda handed Luke the wrapped package, seeing the boy taking it carefully in his grasp.

"What is it?" Luke spoke clutching the item closely to him in hopes of not breaking it.

"I told you, I believe Amara does not represent a Sith in my eyes. But I do not believe her to be a Jedi either. This gift represents Amara's ways of the Force. See to it that she receives this." Was all Yoda could say watching Luke look at the wrapped gift once more before entering his X-Wing.

"I will Master. I also will return to finish my training. I promise." Luke finished after he got R2 settled in to the ship. The two looked to Yoda and Obi-Wan together seeing the masters wary eyes. Luke then slowly closed the hatch and secured his belts before lifting off into the galaxy above ready to find his friends on a distant planet.

-

"Mama do we have to leave today?" The small girl said while her mom combed the many curls that covered her child's head.

The two sat on the floor of their room silently. The feeling of the marble floor felt cold among their bodies.

It was their last day at the destination and the two were taking their time. Bonding was something they never got to do. So this moment was nice.

"Illa we have been here way longer than expected. I must go back now. My brother will be looking for me." The woman sadly said pulling her daughter close to hug her lovingly. To have her daughter in her arms almost made it feel like she wasn't the monster everyone made her out to be.

She was happy.

"So will I be with baba?" The young girl asked. The woman sighed at the reality that her daughter was living. The young girl never asked when she would be with both her parents as a family.

The only time that ever happened was in her dreams, and it pained the woman to believe such a reality.

"Yes, and this time no more sneaking out of the ship. You almost got yourself injured." The girls mother trying to hide her sadness. Her head rested among the young child's.

"I wanted to see him." She pouted making her mother giggle. The two then continued to rest in that one spot.

As the young girl was pressed against the mothers chest, she could sense that her heart was beating awfully fast. The girls mother was worried, or maybe she was just sad.

Turning to see her mothers face of beauty, the child then reached up to touch her face. The mother smiled at the warmth that radiated from her child's touch when feeling the young girls hand, instantly soothe her.