Book Two; Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

Niall.

What the hell is he doing here?

Niall’s POV

Wow, Aria is killing it out there. I honestly cannot believe how big she has gotten in such a short period of time.

Right now, the boys and I have a few days off. Our tour is going great, and we have our show here in Boston tomorrow. Since Aria’s show was in the same city as us, I decided to come to it with Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer.

“Niall! Ashton!”

I turned my head behind us and saw two teenage girls jumping up and down.

“Hi girls,” I tried to be as polite as possible.

“H-hi!” the girls were shaking, “I-I’m Lauren and that’s Chrissy-Oh my God, we love you so much! Can we-we get a picture?”

Ashton and I got a quick picture with the girls but they wouldn’t go away.

“Are you dating Aria?” the blonde one asked.

“No, we are just friends.” There’s been these annoying ass rumors about Aria and I dating, but they have fizzled out by now, thank God.

“Thank God!” the brunette let out.

“Alright, thank you for the picture!” they thanked me and went back to paying attention to Aria.

“Ashton, Harry never knew we were here, am I clear?” I said seriously.

“Yeah, but why does it matter?” he wrinkled his eyebrows.

“Uh, he would just get mad. There’s some bad blood between them…”

He nodded and put his attention back to Aria, as did I. Damn, she’s good. I didn’t know she could dance like that! Okay, that sounded creepy but still…

The concert went by fast and finally Ashton and I went backstage to say hi to Aria.

“Niall!” she ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug.

“Hey! Awesome show!”

“Thank you! I am having so much fun,” she gushed, “What are you doing here?”

“Oh, the boys and I are on tour, as you know. We are on break, and I decided to come to your show!”

“Oh! Awesome! I’m glad you could come!”

“Oh, this is Ashton,” I introduced the two to each other.

“Hi!” they waved to each other.

“Ashton is the drummer for the band that’s on tour with us.”

“Awesome! Are any of the other boys here?” she asked a bit concerned.

“No.” as soon as I said that, it seemed as a wave of relief washed over her.

“Do you want to come back to our hotel and hang with us?” I asked her. I knew she is going to say no, but I wanted to be nice.

“I would love to, I really would, but I really don’t think that’s a good idea. I’m sorry. And besides, I am leaving early tomorrow morning for my flight to my next show in Pennsylvania.”

“Okay, well we better get going. It was so good to see you,” I brought her in for a hug.

“Thank you for coming,” she rubbed her hand on my back as we hugged.

We pulled away and we said our goodbyes. “Nice to meet you Ashton,” she smiled.

“You too.” He replied.

We turned away and headed through some backstage halls in order to get to our driver.

“She’s fit,” he mumbled.

“Don’t let Harry hear that,” I laughed.

“What?”

“Never mind,” I smiled to myself.

Harry’s POV

Just do what your heart says, mate.” Zayn’s voice echoed through my head. We had that talk weeks ago and I’m finally growing the balls to do what’s right.

I carefully unwrapped myself from Taylor’s sleeping body and stepped out of the bed. We just had some horrible sex. I shuddered to myself thinking about the previous things I just had to do.

I walked around the room, searching for her purse. It’s got to be around here somewhere…

I rummaged through the closet and finally found her Prada bag that I gave to her for our “anniversary”.

That bitch should be grateful for the things I do for her.

I tried my best to be as quiet as possible and looked through the bag to find her phone. “Aha!” I mumbled to myself as I pulled out her iPhone.

I turned it on but then there was a pass code. Shit.

Maybe it’s 1234? Nope, didn’t work. Maybe 0000? Nope.

As I sat stumped, I heard her rustle in the bed. I stopped in my tracks, and then went back to my snooping.

Maybe it’s my birthday? Eh, worth a shot. I typed in the numbers, and surprisingly it worked.

I went into her camera roll and scrolled through her pictures. Ew, there’s pictures of me sleeping on this. This is so fucking creepy.

I kept scrolling and finally found what I was looking for. The video. The video that is ruining my life. The video that is keeping me from being happy.

Without hesitation, I deleted it.

As soon as I did that, I felt a wave of relief wash over me. Thank God, it’s gone. Wait…it’s gone! I’m free! This means I can break up with Taylor!

No it doesn’t. My subconscious mocked me.

Alright, I have to do this the right way. I need to do this at the right time, not after we just had sex. That would be just like what happened with her ex Nick. As much of a bitch she is, I can’t do that to her. I just need to give it some time.

It has to be soon though, because I need to get this all off my back. I am having a hell of a year and I need it to end as quickly as possible.

______________________________________

Alright there it is!

please vote and tell me what you think!

don't be shy!!