✣ || TEN

So i know it's Klaus and Caroline in this gif, but for now just pretend it's him and Rosie. Absolutely NOTHING against the Klaroline fandom, I love you all equally... but I'm more on the Klamille side.. 😅

However I love Caroline too. SORRY!! I'm sorry. Don't kill me please.. you won't have any updates for the book lol. Hope you like this chapter, and hope everyone had a wonderful New Year! xx

•••
[CHAPTER ELEVEN]
•••

Have you ever had one of those moments where you feel like time stops the world around you? Where everything feels like a dream you don't want to wake up from? Take this very moment as an example. Here I was in this very fancy ball full of blood-thirsty vampires, oblivious humans, and me. Rosie Duchannes.

Waltzing with the infamous Niklaus Mikaelson.
Rebekah had told me the stories of what he has done to his enemies, his family, and innocent people. So why wasn't I running away like I should have?

My arms shook, palms sweated, and heart hammering more than it should. For a man his age it was obvious. But thankfully I'm wearing gloves so he couldn't feel them.

Give me love like never before

That was our cue for the next part of the waltz, and some part of me wondered why I haven't tripped yet. Klaus was closer to me than Elijah was. It was probably one of his games, and it must've been amusing to him how much he made my insides quiver.

Cause lately I've been craving more

Great, Ed. You're starting to speak my feelings outloud.

"Are you alright there love?" The charming British voice I both loved and hated at the same time snapped me out of my head.
The dumb, arrogant smirk was planted on his face again. If the situation were to increase my mortification, this was it. Klaus knew I was nervous. And it was because of him.

"Yeah, sorry." My voice cracked out in a sticky manner.

Way to be subtle Rosie.

The hybrid only chuckles as we transitioned to the next steps. One large hand alligns with my waist, the firm muscles of his chest pressed against my back. Holy father above, this was the closest thing to male contact I have ever had.

Klaus was the first --undead-- being to come into contact with my skin. And that was the literal term. Rosemary Duchannes never got the pickle. No judgement!

There are some girls who want to wait, and I am one of them. Also, with Klaus' age, there was no doubt that he was experienced with that route. Okay, I really have to stop over thinking things.

••
Super short chapter!! Sorry im busy again! But enjoy!! xx