✣ || EIGHT

Sorry this took me so long!! This will be a uber quick update since I am very swamped atm. Chapter dedication to geminigraphics for the lovely cover!! Thanks again!
•••
[CHAPTER NINE]
•••
Okay, I was starting to believe that this was a bad idea.. A very bad idea.

When Rebekah invited me to her family ball, I didn't think I would actually be meeting her family. Meaning Klaus will be there. And the last time I checked, the dude hated my guts. Plus he never apologized for what happened. And standing by my beliefs, Bekah's allowed to be friends with anyone she wants.

Elena was helping me get ready, since she was going to the ball too. I sat in front of her vanity mirror as she transformed my hair into beautiful curls, and fix them up with the hair piece Rebekah has given me.

Elena knew I was close with her and is pretty ticked off about it, but she never says anything. I used to think the same thing about Damon, since he was an ass when I first met him. Well he still is every once in a while, but this time he was more tolerable. She was still going through her personal crap, and after a brutal run in with Rebekah, not to mention Klaus made Stefan flip his humanity switch, I still couldn't help but feel like she was doing so much for me.

"What are you thinking about?"
Elena's voice brings me back to reality.

"Just thinking about what will happen at this stupid ball. "

And as Caroline would call it, it was some twisted Cinderella fetish. Like think about it-- an actual ball. Abnormal, right?

Well, nothing was normal in this town.
Vampires, werewolves, witches.. Nothing is what it was. Matt was the only human besides me, and I have no clue how he deals with it.

Damon and Stefan wouldn't allow Elena to go to the ball, but knowing how stubborn she was, there was no stopping her.

She fixed my makeup and helping me into the dress Bekah had given me, as I do the same for her.
Her gown sparkled, and it was absolutely gorgeous.

We started to drive there, and it was a big fancy
house. Stepping out of the car the dress swept around my feet, heels clacking agaist the concrete as we made our way to the front door.

Taking a deep breath I make my way inside.

•••
Thank you for reading!!