✣ || SIX

Quick update! Found a little bit of time from studying for midterms and holdiday decorating just to squeeze in ya beautiful ppl!!! xx thnk you soo much for 1000 reads! Dang that went by quick, and I'm only on ch.7
Crazzyyy!! Love you guys so much!!
Fun fact: I'm writing this on Saturday 😂
•••
[CHAPTER SEVEN]
•••
As much as I love Saturdays, I was way too moody to go out and enjoy the sunlight. Ava wanted to go to the park, but told her a little white lie and said I was busy. Which was partially true... But it was still bad role modeling. And I couldn't help it.

Klaus confused me. One point he is all nice and friendly, another point he hates my guts. I don't understand men. Never did, never will.
Or maybe he's just as stubborn as I was.

Either way, he was still rude. Some nerve.
I just met him, and I never did anything. Rebekah is her own person, and if she didn't want me to hang around her, that was her choice. Not his. But still...

I was intrigued by him, and my stupid self would eventually forgive what he'd done. Yet something didn't quite add up. Klaus didn't seem... Human. Like, not normal, if you get me. Something in his eyes were.... Inhumane.
I thought back to the incident in the alleyway, how protective he looked. And I could've sworn his eyes changed color. Or probably that was just my imagination. Because that wasn't possible, right?

Like some freaky vampire crap or something.
Yet it was possible. And I knew something was off about this misty little town, I just didn't know what.

Tapping my pen against the desk in thought, I hear my phone vibrate, seeing it was Elena. Again. Groaning I answered it.

"If this is what I think this is about I'm not in the mood El."

"Rosie, just listen--"

"No. Elena you are like my sister, and I'll do anything for you. But this is my life, and you can't tell me what to do."

I hung up, massaging my temples in frustration and go to take a walk. But I notice something strange in the alleyway.

My subconcious warns me not to go there, and the screams tell me otherwise.. But I still go anyway and am met with the surprise of my life. A familiar blonde female holds a man against the wall, he drops to the floor and she turned to face me, veins poking under her eyes with sharp fangs pointing out of her mouth.

"Caroline?" I croaked out.
She gives me a look.

"We need to talk."

•••
Hope you like it xx