𝟶𝟻. 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Hi! I'm sorry this took so long. But I updated as promised cx its still a little short since I am super duper extra busy today
•••
[CHAPTER SIX]
•••
"What in bloody hell are you doing Nik?" Rebekah nearly growled. It was sounded so animalistic, and quite honestly I nearly crapped in my pants. She was nice, but also scared me in a way.

"Why such the foul launguage sister? I was just having a chat with Rosie here. Isn't that right sweetheart?"

I felt the butterflies in my stomach, jumbled about in both fear and flattery. Just by that nickname. I never had a nickname before.

"Um, right. Yeah. Anyway.... I see there is some
sibling type tension going on soo... I'll just-- head back home since Sherriff has me working another case.. Let you sort this out.. I'll stay out the way. Bekah I'll call you later."

Dang, that sounded awkward.

After giving them a tense and very uneasy smile, I hurried away, inwardly cringing at myself. This is one of many reasons why I had no luck in dating.

"Rosie! Rosie, wait." I turn to see Rebekah trailing off after me.

"Oh, hey." I said, making my best effort not to look totally freaked out.

"Look, I'm sorry. My brother can be... Difficult sometimes. Hopefully it wasn't too awkward for you."

"No! Oh no-- well, just a little. But I understand." She looked at me uncertain, causing me to give her a reassuring smile.

"Look, I'm sorry I have to cancel out get together."

"No, its okay Bekah. I understand. You have things to take care of, and they aren't any of my business. Plus I should get back on the case. Sherriff needs me at the station in twenty minutes, but we can reschedule for tomorrow afternoon if you want."

"Yeah. I'd like that. Well, take care of yourself love."

"Bye Rebekah." I gave her a hug and walk to my car, digging inside my bag for the keys only to look up and see Klaus right behind me.

"Ohmygod! You scared the crap out of me."

"Look, just to be clear, I wasn't here to make chit chat. Just stay away from Rebekah."

"What--"

"I mean it love." His eyes were dark and dangerous.. But that didn't mean I was backing down.

"No Klaus. Rebekah is my friend, and I care alot about her. And I can clearly see that you care about her too. But if you have a problem with me, thats fine. Your sister can choose whom she wants to be friends with.. Not you."

Gingerly getting into my car I grip the steering wheel and back out of there.. Trying not to run over him as much as I wanted to.

Dickwad.

•••
Sorry it sucks. But hope you enjoy it!