nine - sassy

🌹 song recommendation: a little bit - drake 🌹

jeongguk wouldn't consider himself an outsider, that would be too harsh, he just didn't like anyone's company. he did have people he liked to hang out with at school but they were merely a little distraction from his oh so boring school day, after school however was his alone time.

he went to parties, to clubs, to bars, all that social jazz, but he did it to get some and not to befriend people or get into a relationship. he just wasn't a fan of commitment.

the arcade was probably his favorite after-school hangout spot, except he went there alone since he hated people. it was an old arcade, the games were all older than himself and the stools at the small smoothie bar were rusty, but the whole place was like his haven, a place were he could relax and enjoy his free time without his annoying classmates.

or so he thought.

he was playing a round of pacman and was just about to surpass his own highscore when he spotted a familiar mop of shiny brown hair in the corner of the arcade. he fucked up his game of course and groaned at that before turning his head into the direction where taehyung was standing with a girl.

she was probably pretty, long legs in a short red skirt and short black hair, but jeongguk couldn't see her face since the pair was making out heavily. his eyes trailed down to the girls thighs and he bit his lip with a bubbly feeling in the pit of his stomach when he saw taehyung slip a hand into the tiny skirt.

the girl stiffened and pressed her body against the taller's as the brunet squeezed her ass underneath the red fabric before rocking his crotch against her softly. jeongguk felt hot all over but to his surprise he wasn't fixated on the girl, it was taehyung who had caught his interest.

he shivered when said male looked up as the pair's lips parted, the girl now kissing his neck, and the male's brown eyes met jeongguk's charcoal ones, a soft smirk forming on taehyung's lips as if he was mocking him, saying 'were you watching us? pervert'. jeongguk licked his bottom lip and sat back on his seat, completely ignoring the display of his game, instead concentrated on the happenings in front of him.

the owner of the arcade was old and probably reading some newspaper article from 1959 and it was empty except for the three young people doing unholy things in the dusty place. taehyung shortly looked down at the girl and up again into jeongguk's eyes and winked before going back to business.

jeongguk rolled his eyes and smiled before going to the bar and ordering one of the mediocre vanilla milkshakes, finally waking the old arcade owner up from his trance. the raven heard steps behind him and looked up with a small smile when taehyung sat down next to him, the annoying girl on his lap, of course.

„long time no see, gukkie", taehyung said with a wide grin on his face and jeongguk blushed a little at the memories of the earlier events. „who are you, pretty?", the raven asked the girl instead, completely ignoring the other male and making said male laugh.

the girl told him his name, though he instantly forgot it, and started babbling about how cool the place was. she was very pretty, jeongguk thought, but nothing special, just a really average face that would go under if it was compared to actresses or singers.

at some point the raven got bored and decided to make taehyung pay for his rude remark earlier (why would he remind him of the succ™ anyways), even if the girl wouldn't be happy about it. and so he interrupted her terribly boring blabbering with „does he call you baby too?", making her shut up and taehyung burst out in laughter.

the girl looked confused, shaking her head and biting her lip, and jeongguk pouted, feeling utterly amused by the current events. „oh, I guess it's a thing between us two, huh daddy?", he said mockingly before smirking at taehyung and it took some seconds to click but when the girl understood what was happening she slapped the brunet and speed-walked out of the arcade, her face red and tears of embarrassment streaming down her average face.

taehyung couldn't stop laughing, even with his cheek red from the hard slap, and doubled over, his head against the side of jeongguk's thigh as his whole body shook. „you're fucking amazing, jeon", he wheezed, making said male shrug sassily.

„but hey,", taehyung continued when he had calmed down, making jeongguk cock his head before the brunet leaned closer and whispered into the younger's ear, tickling him with his soft hair.

„you just ruined the probability of me getting some ass tonight", he muttered before leaning back with a glint of playfulness in his brown orbs, making jeongguk smile.

„my bad, you're gonna have to fuck yourself then", he said with a polite smile on his face before walking off, leaving a stunned taehyung behind.

soft laughter made jeongguk turn around and he laughed wholeheartedly as taehyung yelled „go to hell, jeon jeongguk".

🌹 🌹 🌹

it's been so long what the fuccck