two - rich kids

🌹 song recommendation: tyler, the creator - boredom 🌹

jeongguk yawned, his mouth opening obscenely wide, stretching his body in a manner he was sure his family would despise (,,jeongguk, it makes us look as if we don't have manners” his mother would probably say), but he couldn't help it.

he was used to being bored in class since he already knew everything the teachers said as his parents had made sure that his private tutors taught him everything ahead of everyone else, to make sure that his grades were always the best, that being the reason why he had skipped sophomore year.

jeongguk used to be taught at home when his family lived in america, his mom being the CEO of a big company and his dad a well known actor. the raven never felt truly loved by the two of them, he felt more like an object, a pet they showed off, as long as he had good grades, but he didn't mind.

they gave him everything he wanted in return and even let him move out when they returned to korea, the only conditions being ,,living quietly without making a scandal” and doing well at school.

jeongguk glanced at the handsome male sitting beside him, observing the latter as he wrote down what the teacher said with a blank expression.

boooooring

jeongguk yawned again, making sure that taehyung would have to notice him, but the older kept ignoring him.

I fucking hate school

,,hey, taehyung”

taehyung sighed, annoyed by the other's fit, and looked at jeongguk with furrowed eyebrows.

,,what do you want”, he whispered, his voice voicing his annoyance as jeongguk licked his lips, shivering at how deep the elder's voice was. he leaned towards taehyung and brushed his lips against the latter's ears.

,,want your dick up my ass”, he murmured with a sultry voice, giggling as taehyung stiffened and shifted away, muttering a low ,,what the fuck”.

jeongguk slid closer to taehyung and put his hand on the latter's thigh, feeling satisfied when the older male bit his lip and looked up at the ceiling whilst trying to push him away.

but the latter didn't want to stop yet, not now that he finally got a reaction from taehyung's side.

,,you're so hot, my dick grows just thinking 'bout you”

taehyung groaned and suddenly stood up almost making jeongguk fall off his chair, before he giggled when he saw taehyung's troubled face, bursting out in laughter when he stormed out of the classroom whilst yelling that he needed to go to the bathroom and that it was urgent.

jeongguk looked around and saw some of his classmates staring at him, a few of them were even blushing knowingly. he stuck out his tongue and turned to the front, earning a couple giggles and chuckles, everyone being accustomed to the raven male's little games.

school's finally becoming interesting.

🌹  🌹  🌹

IT'S SO HOT, I'M DYING