three - brat

🌹 song recommendation: empire of the sun - way to go 🌹

jeongguk licked his lips slowly and made sure that taehyung saw it, as the latter returned to the classroom. the two of them knew exactly what taehyung did in the restroom, being away for nearly 15 minutes and returning with flushed cheeks and coy eyes, and the fact that jeongguk would still act so vulgarly on purpose made taehyung look down at the floor.

,,how exciting”, jeongguk muttered, giggling to himself and trying to find a reason for taehyung to spend his break with him until he heard rustling and chattering around him.

how did time go by so fast?!

,,hey, come with me”, a deep voice spoke, jeongguk's eyes widening when he realised who it belonged to, stunned by how confident taehyung acted as the older boy looked down at jeongguk's seat.

,, sure, but I need my backpa- wOAH”, he shrieked when taehyung grabbed his wrist and hurried past the other students. jeongguk didn't even have time to process the situation he got himself in when he was pushed against the wall in the boy's washroom.

he closed his eyes tightly, now actually scared of taehyung's deep brown eyes, and thought about screaming for help but he knew that no one would come check on him since everyone was in the cafeteria. jeongguk shivered when he felt warm breath hit his ear.

,,don't tease me, brat”

jeongguk suddenly felt a knee between his thighs and moaned when taehyung started lifting it, slowly rubbing the younger's crotch as he did so.

,,ah- more-”

jeongguk opened his eyes a little and bit his juicy bottom lip seductively when taehyung smirked at him. the latter then slid his hands down jeongguk's back until he was cupping the younger's butt and started massaging it through the tight fabric of his pants.

,,fuck”, jeongguk groaned as he started humping taehyung's knee until the older male decided to sit down onto the sink. jeongguk was now practically riding taehyung's leg whilst letting soft panting sounds.

,,you're worse than I thought, jeon”, taehyung muttered with a smirk on his lips.

,,aren't I?”, jeongguk whispered as he rocked his hips forward, rolling his head back at the pleasuring feeling.

,,your expression makes me want to see you come in your pants”, the other hissed, jeongguk suddenly feeling taehyung's big hands on his bare ass as the latter slid them into his pants and boxer shorts, releasing a little sigh, assuring the younger that he wasn't as unaffected by this as it seemed.

taehyung gripped his ass tightly and jeongguk was sure that there would appear violet bruises on it very soon, the thought arousing him even more.

,,wanna fuck instead?”, jeongguk whispered, his shaky voice indicating how close he was, before taehyung suddenly pushed him off of his leg.

,,suck my dick”

🌹  🌹  🌹

how romantic

decided to turn this into switch!taekook btw, I'm just not into bottom!guk anymore but still don't wanna disappoint those who like it so