six - this filthy feeling i live for

🌹 song recommendation: tiimmy turner desiigner xxl freshman 2016 freestyle 🌹

jeongguk bit down onto the sleeve of his bright yellow hoodie's sleeve as he came for the 3rd time in the past 50 minutes, a dry orgasm, rushing through his hot body. he was sitting in his classroom completely drenched in his own sweat and holding back whimpers as taehyung's vibrator sent waves of numb pleasure throughout his whole body.

the raven couldn't think about anything else but the immense pleasure and torture he was feeling and forgot about the fact that he was basically masturbating in the middle of a classroom full of students.

and all of that happened only so a certain guy would offer his pretty little ass to jeongguk after school.

though jeongguk couldn't deny that the thrill of someone catching him sitting in his cum and rolling his hips against his chair so the vibrator dug further up his ass was kind of appealing. he definitively had a weak spot for exhibitionism.

jeongguk felt himself approaching his 4th dry orgasm as the students got up and began leaving the classroom along with the teacher as the class was over. he finally let a whimper slip through his lips, bruised from all the biting due to his constant need to let out strings of moans.

he didn't even look around as he came with a loud moan. it was uncomfortable as fuck to sit in his own come for a whole period but jeongguk couldn't care less, falling against his chair as his tired body twitched from the hypersensitivity lingering in it.

he heard steps and looked over at taehyung who was approaching him with an evil smirk. jeongguk smiled back, just as wickedly, all though tiredly, and let out a shaky pant as the vibrator hit his prostrate once again.

,,so"

taehyung kneeled down next to jeongguk's chair and stared at the now prominently wet patch on the latter's pants. he snickered and brushed his fingertips against jeongguk's bulge making the younger boy groan desperately.

,,how many times did you come?"

jeongguk threw his head back as another wave of pleasure hit him and crawled down his spine all the way to his toes. he gripped onto his chair and rolled his hips with closed eyes and his mouth agape.

,,four- ah-"

the younger heard a chuckle and felt a string of saliva running down his chin, sticking out his tongue and feeling absolutely filthy.

,,four?"

the raven haired boy nodded and taehyung brushed his fingers over jeongguk's chest causing the hypersensitive latter to squirm under his touch.

,,how is that even possible?", the other giggled, planting a light kiss on jeongguk's jaw and smiling softly as the latter moaned.

,,won't you die from this?"

jeongguk started to let out breathy pants and his breathing pattern changed. taehyung knew he was close and decided to stop his game.

the older male hoisted up the squirming younger and laid him onto his table.

,,let daddy see what you've done, baby"

jeongguk whimpered but spread his legs willingly. taehyung then took off the raven haired boy's pants and boxer shorts with one swift motion, instantly whimpering softly when he saw jeongguk all exposed and wrecked.

his puckering hole was completely wet, his own come between his thigh, and bright pink, almost red from the constant penetration. taehyung trailed his thumb from jeongguk's thighs to his hole causing the younger to let out a loud whine.

,,tae-"

taehyung circled the raven's rim with his fingers and looked absolutely fascinated whilst doing so.

,,what is it, baby?"

,,touch me"

taehyung looked up into jeongguk's eyes and took in the latter's figure. damp hair glued onto his sweaty forehead, saliva running down his chin, eyes half lidded and full of desire and his pretty rosy lips parted so lovely soft sounds could slip through them.

taehyung licked his lips and frowned, jeongguk looked absolutely stunning and he was all his.

he pulled out the vibrator and jeongguk let out a sob at the loss of the filling feeling inside of him. he needed some kind of touch and taehyung was sure that he could give it to him.

,,alright, babyboy"