seven - sexcapades

🌹 song recommendation: big sean - jump out the window 🌹

taehyung trailed his fingertips along jeongguk's soft thighs causing the younger to whimper. his aching hole clenched around nothing and seeing that the brunet chuckled.

,,wanna come again?”

the younger blushed and nodded even though humiliation made itself home in his body but maybe that's what he wanted. maybe he needed being embarrassed and completely exposed.

taehyung licked his lips and came closer to the raven haired male's throbing hole and the latter's hands found themselves in the older boy's silky locks. jeongguk pulled him closer and whimpered when hot breath hit his entrance.

,,you know what? I'm not gonna do anything”

jeongguk sobbed when taehyung pulled back making the older smirk.

,,you've been coming all this time, it's daddy's turn, babyboy. come on, get back on your knees, will ya?”

said male's eyes widened and he eagerly kneeled down so he was facing taehyung's rather prominent bulge. a feeling that could be best described as pride filled the younger when he thought about the fact that he caused that.

he nuzzled his face against taehyung's bulge making the latter groan, the raven loving the feeling of the other grabbing his hair and pulling on it.

,,don't tease, hm?”, he growled, before the raven quickly pulled down the zipper and groaning when taehyung's erection slapped against said male's stomach.

,,going commando, daddy?”

,,shut up, brat”

jeongguk snickered and licked a long stripe from the base to the tip of the other's dick, taking it's flushed tip between his pink lips after doing so. he sucked lightly, this time with more experience, causing taehyung to moan lowly.

,,fuck, do it-”

and with that the very hand that was grabbing his hair pulled jeongguk down on taehyung's dick causing him to gag, annoyance making itself home in his eyes. nevertheless, the younger continued at the pace the other demanded even though tears began to form in the corners of his eyes.

,,g-good boy”, the other male whispered and so jeongguk forgot his anger, because, he said I'm a good boy.

jeongguk pressed his thighs together when taehyung began petting his hair, being a sucker for praise and now that the older male found out he knew that his life would become a tad more exciting.

,,you're such a good boy, taking daddy's cock so well”

jeongguk felt tears streaming down his face and reached down to cup his neglected dick. he knew that this was going to end with another dry orgasm, like the last two, but he didn't care as long as there was any pleasure.

he began humping his hand causing the older boy to giggle. loud moans filled the room when jeongguk began mewling around taehyung's dick, the vibrations driving the latter crazy.

,,shit, don't stop, baby”

jeongguk was sobbing by now and his flushed face sure was a sight, tears dripping down his cheeks and obscene trails of saliva running down his chin.

taehyung grabbed jeongguk's face with both of his hands and began thrusting in. meanwhile the other was still humping his own hand and leaving light touches on his hips and chest with the other hand.

,,fuck, I'm so, so close, jeonggukkie-”, the other whimpered, before he thrusted in one last time before releasing with a groan. he continued thrusting in to ride out his orgasm and stared down at the younger's hazy eyes as come spilled out of the other's mouth.

he then realized that there was come all over the floor. he stopped thrusting and grabbed a piece of toilet paper, he had purposely taken with him after their washroom escapade, to clean up his dick before zipping up his pants again.

,,babyboy, spilled his milk all over the floor?”

jeongguk nodded absent-mindedly and closed his eyes when taehyung took another piece to clean up the younger's face. after that was done the elder petted jeongguk head one last time and left after saying ,,good job, babyboy”, leaving the rest of the toilet paper on the floor.

asshole

jeongguk just stayed on the floor, still shocked that there had been come when his orgasm hit him. he then stood up and cleaned himself up before getting dressed again and washing his face.

he left the building just as he normally would, with no trace of sex on him.

🌹  🌹  🌹

there's nickelback on the radio 😥😥👏👏

the queen of editing, finished editing this book in a couple hours, wow, legendary 😤😤😤🔥🔥💯💯