14

Keanna's POV

It's been a few days and the guys are coming home today. Alice is passing back and forth Esme said "what's wrong Alice?" "Mom, it's different now... I was locked in s sell... I remember now but what if it's a bad thing I remember what if father and all them don't like this version of me... What if they like me the way I was before when I was clueless?" Kate said "that's not going to happ-" suddenly we all heard the door open and suddenly close Carlisle walked up the stairs. Alice ran up to him and gave him a hug, Carlisle said "Alice, what's wrong?" "I remember father!" Carlisle spun her around and said "Mary, my little girl!" Edward and Jasper looked at each other. When Carlisle put Alice down she ran up to Edward who gave her a hug. Edward said "Alice." Alice said "I missed you so much all of you." When Edward released Alice, she gave Jasper a hug.

***

Keanna's POV

I was sitting in mine and Jasper's house when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see Jasper smiled at me. I said "what?" "I want to show you something so get your nose out of that book." "I'm not even reading it jazz." "Come on..." I got up and grabbed his hand he brought me to the back deck and said "look at the stars." I looked up and smiled I said "it's so beautiful." "This was my favorite things to do when I was human. When I was in the army I would Just watch the stars for hours." "What was it like for you growing up knowing everything you know now or did you know?" "Ya I knew... I was 13 when I was kidnapped... A family friend wanted help moving something and I volunteer to help... It was my mistake really they had just lost a son my age we looked alike... The put me in their wagon and drove off... I was taken a week after Alice was... It was hard I tried to run away but didn't know my way home... When I 'died' word got out and the Whitlock's went back home where they told looked for my family but they were all 'dead' I ran into Aro as soon as I got out of Maria's hold and he erased my memories and changed them to seem like I was in love with Maria." "That's terrible jasper. I'm so sorry." He smiled and said "don't be you can't do anything about it... This was way before your grandparents were born." I laughed a little and said "maybe I shouldn't be with someone so old." He laughed and kissed me.

***

Keanna's POV

The next morning

I rolled over and put my arm around Jasper's waist. He said "morning" "good morning." "You want to get up?" "Can we just stay here for a little longer? Please" "yeah." We snuggled for about 20 minutes before Alice walked into our room. Jasper said "what are you doing Alice?" Edward said "we tried to stop her." I rolled my eyes and said "yet your here." Alice said "it an emergency." Jasper said "now? She just woke up." Alec said "would i really be here if it could wait?" Jasper said "yes." Carlisle said "Alice, if this is just away to upset your brother then let's g-" Alice said "it's not! Anyway... I need to tell you what I sa-" Rose said "you dragged us all the way down here just to tell us about a vision?!" Alice said "yes." I said "it couldn't wait?" Alice said "No. It's a very important vision." Jane said "just get it over with so I can finish what ever it was that I was doing." Alec said "Jane, you were watching us play a video game." Jane said "sorry smarty pants." Alice said "anyway.... I saw Edward and Bella's wedding everything then I saw a fight between the wolves... The problem is everything in between is a little blurry... I saw Anna, Jacob, Leah and Seth fighting with us and the other wolves against us...." I gave her a confused look. When Tena said "they are all idiots- sorry Esme... I'm going to give that dog a piece of my mind." Edward said "Tena." Tena said with a fake smile "Edward, my mate is trying to kill my family for some reason and I want to know wh-" Taylor said "T. It's in the future. Meaning he doesn't know about it yet." I said "I can see if any of the guys know anything about it." Edward said "their thoughts aren't easy to read." I rolled my eyes and said "unless you've grown up with them and know there every move and what they are about to do." Jenna said "your a stocker kea." "I'm not they do a daily routine at Emily's. If anything was out of the ordinary I would know." Alice said "then it's settled you are going to keep your eyes out considering your family wouldn't hurt you."

***

Keanna's POV

I walked into Emily's house and said "Emily? Guys? Mom? Dad?" Embry ran in to the entry and picked me up. "Embry!" I laughed and said "where is everyone?" Embry said "your mom and Paul are on-" "ohh right. Where's dad?" Dad ran in and said "hi princess" "Daddy!" "How was your week at the Cullen's?" "Good." We walked into the kitchen and Seth said "so he gave you a promise ring?" I picked up a pillow and through it at him. Quill said "and he built you a house?" I walked up to him and hit his head. Suddenly small arms were being rapped around my lags I looked down and said "Clair!" "Auntie Anna!" I picked her up and said "look at you! Your so big now!" Clair said "do you know where uncle Jakie is?" I looked at my dad who nodded and I gave Clair to Emily and fallowed my dad and brothers out side... I said "so Jake's missing?" Dad said "not really missing we know where he is he just wants to be alone." "why?" Dad handed me Bella and Edwards wedding invitation. I gave him a look and said "Bella and Edward's weddi- ohh..." Seth said "mom and Billy are freaking out." I said "I'm going to grandma sue's." I walked over to my grandma's house and in side. I said "grandma sue?" Grandma sue said "Anna, dear! How are you?" "Grandma, I need your help with something..." "What is it? Are you okay?" "Is anyone else here?" "No why?" "Okay." So I told her everything. Grandma sue said "ohh my... Since it's going to happen in the future I don't think they know..." "Grandma I don't know what to do... I won't fight my family... And I won't fight against the Cullen's... I love Jasper, I love the entire Cullen family and my friends are now apart of their clan... Meaning that since the guys imprinted on them that they could kill th-" "non of the wolves can harm a imprint. Meaning the girls, and Jasper are safe." After talking with grandma sue for almost half the night I went home.