"Harry smacked her butt and she fell face first and hasn't stopped laughing since." Liam asks. Lou walks towards me and I still can't stop laughing. All of a sudden Louis smacks my cheek. "STOP LAUGHING!" and with that I stop.

I rub my cheek. "Ow. what the fuck Lou?" I say angry. "I had to stop you.." he says. I smack his cheek as hard as he slapped mine "don't do it again." I say and he sits there shocked, I pull on my vans and look at harry. "Are you gonna put on pants or not?" I ask.

"Uh yeah." he says and gets up and grabs his pants. Liam helps me up and I tell him thank you. "Harry, I'm gonna go on down with the boys okay?" I say walking towards him. "Okay beautiful." and he leans down and kisses me. I smile into the kiss and pull back. "I love you." I say. "I love you too babe." and with that me and the boys walk down the stairs.

I see Niall and Sam sitting on the couch just talking. "Are you guys gonna come with us?" I ask as I walk towards them. "Uh no. I think we're gonna stay here." Niall says. "awh are you sure, we're gonna go shopping and sight seeing. It'll be fun." I say back. Niall looks at Sam and it's obvious he wants to go but she doesn't.

"Nah. We'll just stay here." she says. I see a bit of disapointment in Niall's face. I lean down where my mouth is next to Niall's ear, "If you need anything text me." I whisper. He shakes his head up and down and I walk away. I hear Sam scoff.

I turn around and look at her. She's giving me a mean look. "Do you have a problem?" I say. She rolls her eyes. "No. Why would I have a problem." she says in a smart ass tone. "I don't know. Ever since I met you last night you've been acting like a complete bitch and being rude to everyone. All you do is roll your eyes. You haven't talked to anyone in the house besides Niall, who hasn't been getting to talk to anyone because YOU don't want to. Niall can't go sight seeing or shopping with us because YOU don't want to. So I'm asking you do you have a problem with me or any one else that's in this house?" I say getting quite angry and raising my voice.

She stands up. She's not much taller than me, but I don't care. She gets right in my face. "Look LITTLE girl. You need to shut the fuck up right now. You don't know anything about me so get your perfect little boyfriend and your fake ass friends away from me." Now it's my turn to scoff. "You're right I don't know anything about you because you WON'T talk to anyone. My friends are fake? Right. YOU'RE the one with five pounds of make-up CAKED on their face. We need to leave? Since when are you the owner of this house? I don't remember anyone saying that you own ANY of this house."

By now Niall is getting up, Harry's coming down the stairs and everyone's coming to the living room. Next thing I know she grabs a hold of my hair and starts pulling it. "Ow! Let go of my fucking hair!" I yell and I grab her shirt and pull her down and make her fall. I get on top of her and start punching her.

"Ashlyn stop!" I hear all the boys yell. I feel someone grab ahold of me but I don't stop. It takes Harry, Louis, Liam, Dani and Perrie to get me off of her and Niall, Zayn, and El pull her back away from me. "You fucking bitch!" Sam yells at me. "Yeah I'M the bitch!" I yell back. She has blood coming out of her nose and lip and her shirt is ripped. Holy fuck.

I look down and see some of my hair in the floor and I have scratch marks on my arms. I look up at Harry and he's looking down at me shocked. "Alright you guys can let me go." They all let me go and I start walking towards Sam. Everyone tries to grab me. "Stop I'm not gonna do anything." and they take a step back. I get in front of Sam and she grabs ahold of Niall.

I get to where I'm face to face with her. "I'm sorry I did this" and I motion to her face and shirt "but if you ever. I repeat ever talk bad about me, my friends or my boyfriend again it'll be worse." I stand up straight. "Sorry Ni." and with that I turn around and walk towards the front door. Everyone except Niall and Sam run after me.