"I've been good. New York is great, you should visit sometime. Your parents were actually there this weekend on business, so they went to visit my parents. They had the awesome idea of me flying out here and seeing you again after so long. I'm staying the whole week and leaving Sunday. My parents are coming on Thursday," he explained.

"That's awesome," I replied. "So tell me how you've been all these years."

"Well, I've been doing great. I joined the football team in high school. I've done it all my four years. I grew a lot," he chuckled. "My parents are doing great. I've made lots of friends, and at the moment I'm single. What about you?"

"I didn't really do sports or anything like that. I just hung out with friends a lot and I did a couple of extra curricular activities here and there, " I briefly explained.

"You forgot to mention that you grew a lot. You were pretty tall when we were kids, but you've gotten much taller. Don't worry, though, it's not a bad thing, it's actually pretty awesome. I'm pretty sure you have a boyfriend, seeing you're so pretty." He made me blush. "I'm not trying to be awkward or anything, I'm just telling you," he finished.

"No, actually, I don't. I'm single, as well," I mentioned.

"That's go-," he was cut off.

I heard a familiar ringtone, and I got my phone from my back pocket.

"Sorry," I told Adrian, and he nodded that he understood. "Hello," I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, Rox, let's go bowling. The guys will meet us there. I'll pick you up in five minutes," he spoke through the phone.

"Alright, mind if someone goes with us, too?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure, no problem. Alright, I'll pick you both up in five. See ya," he spoke.

"Alright, bye," I hung up the phone. "Wanna go bowling?" I asked Adrian.

"Yeah, sure," he replied.

"Alright, my friend will pick us up in five minutes, and you'll meet my other friends," I told him.

"Alright, cool," Adrian spoke.

"Let's go downstairs and wait there," I told him.

"Yeah," Adrian spoke then walked over to the closet and got his coat from earlier.

He looked like a total model the way he was dressed.

Before we walked downstairs I walked into my bedroom and got my small shoulder bag. Adrian and I then walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where my mom was and asked for her permission to go out which she gladly gave.

I heard the door bell ring as I walked into the living room where Adrian was casually sitting on the couch. I opened the door, seeing Finn standing on the porch.

"Rox." He gave me a hug.

"Finn." I smiled then motioned for him to come in which he did. "This is Adrian."

Adrian stood and walked over to us.

"Nice to meet you," Finn spoke, then he and Adrian shook hands.

"You, too," Adrian said.

"Alright, you both ready to go?" Finn asked.

"Yeah," Adrian and I both said.

The three of us walked outside to the front yard. Finns car was parked on the side of the street, near the sidewalk. We walked over to his car, and Finn unlocked it.

"Adrian, go ahead and sit in the front. There's more leg room up there," I told him.

"You're tall, too, huh?" Finn asked.